• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nothing has ever been easy in my life...(read the story first)

what do you think of life its self?(read the story first!!!)

• Total voters

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
oh, by the way, i know it's been ages, but i CAN say life is a piece of sh*t because i am a grumpy teenager and i'm very tired and i am at that stage in my life and like i have said believe what you want i couldn't give a monkey's donut. ps- how the hell do you judge life when it's finished IF YOUR DEAD. besides, we're on about what life is like for us NOW. and i am not going to get pushed around by a bunch of depressed idiots with nothing better to do then argue about how cr*p life is

(this is a late reply to most comments in this thread. it might be late but i am not usually an angry person but today has been a bad day and reading what has been said against me has made me annoyed.)

hamshanks

Apprentice of Doom
since i dont kno how to quote (only been on this forum for about 2-3 weeks) im just gonna paste it.

"*cough cough* everybody has rough patches in their life tho seriously...

let ppl have a whinge once in the while eh?
And 2bh if it bothers u that much u didn't have 2 look into this thread."

it doesnt bother me, i actually dont have a problem with god or anyone of you in this thread, i was just really drunk... i dont even remember posting that, im terribly, TERRIBLY sorry:(

im sorry its a little late, but i havent been on in a couple days.

i am sorry about whats happening to you though sparda, just remember that the world is full of oposites, so think about it this way, in order for you to feel this sad about something, you would've had to of felt the exact opposite about it before. so try not to think of what you're missing out on, try to remember the good times, and dont forget about your friends

once again i am truly sorry for the other reply i left, i'll try not to go on this site next time im drunk

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
thats ok i feel ya

i ve been through it before but it's just that i've gone throgh it so many times i have my own way to handle things, make threats to ppl and think they'll stop but sometimes, they don't and that's how problems escalate...which i'll get into later but for now carry on your discusion, i'll be back later oh and check out my profile! i changed a couple of things!

hamshanks

Apprentice of Doom
well, my advice is, keep calling the ones that you really like, and eventually narrow it down to a select few that you like more as you get to know them, then hopefully you can get it down to just one! like i said tho, hopefully, its very hard to choose just one girl out of many, trust me, i tried, and failed miserably. i just ended up having a lot of fu<k friends, lol

hamshanks

Apprentice of Doom
lol, i understand that the fu<k friend thing probably isnt the best answer for you, depending on how religious you are, but just try to narrow it down to one girl, cuz many girls can get confusing

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
And what you say to me, who has never had any thing close to romantic in the seventeen yearsof her life, much less sex,and I doubt I'll ever get a guy being the super itchy-choosy-picky chick I am.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Being choosy is a very good quality - don't let it slip. The more selective you are, the better the person you choose because they will probably share a lot more of the same values/ideas/plans for the future. I didn't meet anyone until I was 17 and he was the biggest loser in the world - I let go of my choosiness because I thought that he was all I'd get...and I was so wrong in thinking that. Then at 23 I met Steve (devilmaycry) and wish I'd met him when I was 17 instead of Idiot-boy...although that would have made Steve 13 and I'd have got arrested, but you get the idea.

Be as selective as you please - it will serve you well in the future, believe me...

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
Angel;18477 said:
Then at 23 I met Steve (devilmaycry) and wish I'd met him when I was 17 instead of Idiot-boy...although that would have made Steve 13 and I'd have got arrested, but you get the idea.

:lol:

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
thanks guys but you should know how i am it's not bout all that stuff but about the friend. im choosing a new friend.... yeah it's going a little...well uh can't really explain exept that well i don't have much to do except talk to them so that still doesn't mean that i'm social....i don't like to talk to anyone unless i'm cool with them, i mean like i already know how they act and react to anything and evrything, that's why asked so many questions...and you starting to turn my thread into a dating service so pls stop talking abou this before ANYMORE ppl come in hear and start reading half of my problems and half of my life...

The dark knight

Life is hard so death must be easy.Life is basically just a test.It is a test for christians basically.To non christians.Well life is just a pit of despair and no hope to you.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Probably best you don't become an evangelist anytime soon with that one :lol:

"Hi, get with the God Squad or live in your pit of despair with no hope" :lol:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Sorry - hehe - an evangelist is someone who preaches the Gospel in terms of a real relationship with God as opposed to a bunch of religion and rules...

I've always called it the God Squad - I'm in it, after all :lol:

Top Bottom