• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[NOMINATE]What is the most emotional song in entire Devil May Cry franchise?

Like the thread :)?

• yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • no

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

IncarnatedDemon

We won't have a poll right away. First we as community must nominate the songs. What inspired me to create this? DMC 1: Eva's theme.
This objective of this question is not to make my choice of music look good by having more people agree with me,
what the objective is: to shed light on what DMC community of this forum likes most. What music/soundtrack.
My intention is to throw away all my bias, i dont have any intention to vote based on bias.

There are many good soundtrack's in DMC, but what we're looking for are EMOTIONAL ones i.e not heavy rock ones or Nelo Angelou Ultra violet.
A sad theme or music.

This thread's purpose is to get the list of all the nominees for "most emotional song/soundtrack". So go ahead and nominate songs.
In 1 week, i will create a thread with all the nominees for most emotional song :)

SO GO AHEAD NOMINATE A SONG/SOUNDTRACK :D!

I nominate:

Eva's Theme: Seeds of Love

And the piano version of it:

There are other songs, but i feel that this one has touched my heart most and + ill let u guys have chance to nominate those songs instead of me :p

Never heard of it before. Anyway, i must be honest with you, i did not get very emotional. Maybe because i didnt pay much attention to the lyrics. Anyway here is a video that you may like:
But its not offical music so :p
I know about it,I love it so much ;_;.
However,I found that ending emotional because the lyrics are very beautiful and I can relate to them a little bit.

IncarnatedDemon

Will be great to see what offical music affiliated to Devil May Cry is the "Most emotional song" according to this community. I said i would wait with the poll for a week, but i'll wait two weeks so that most of the community has chance to nominate songs.

Then i will created the thread with nominees and the poll :D

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall

It had a pretty dark and solemn sense to it that I enjoyed. Plus I loved the piano work in it as well.

It's a pretty sad tune when you realize that it brings up some dark memories inside you.

This was a really sad theme and really made me feel bad about Lady...but Dante ruined it with all his laughing -_-

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.

I don't get really emotional but I'll contribute this song. The melody is nice and simple yet at the same time so melancholy.

IncarnatedDemon

Man,I'm a girl. I'm hardcore too. ಠ_ಠ
It's just that it reminds people of some memories. :D
Here is a really great song from Naruto (the anime). Back when watching Naruto filled you up with emotions and it was pretty good.

The song is about Naruto who has a life of solitude, all alone and majority of the people around him looked down on him and were cold towards him.

Top Bottom