• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[Nominate] Best scene in DMC

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
As I said he could have been a promosing character,but he is actually powerful. That scene when he uses his Devil Bringer against the Savior was "woah".
He acts like Dante but isn't exactly a copy,he has waaay more angry issues.But you know,we already have a badass guy over here named Dante and one is enough,they could have given Nero,for example,a different personality,one that is a little bit more unique and not so Dante-like. Though,when it comes to temper he is different from Dante.
I saw his reaction differs from time to time from Dante's for example when encountering ladies.(here he reminds me of Vergil haha)
I just thought Nero was awful. He's some angsty p#ssy whipped teenager who like serves no real purpose but to show us a shallow and uninteresting romance with a cardboard cut out love interest. *pukes*

I just thought Nero was awful. He's some angsty p#ssy whipped teenager who like serves no real purpose but to show us a shallow and uninteresting romance with a cardboard cut out love interest. *pukes*
Meh that's how most teens are.They have moments of angst,and Nero has it because he was afraid of losing Kyrie his only true childhood friend and I understand this because he's a lonely kid. Actually I wouldn't have mind him being angsty or too serious,because it would have made more sense because he's an orphan.
What actually ****ed me off is that they tried to make him like Dante but at the same time it was contradicting because he seemed to become angry the other moment.At least stick with his goddamn temper and leave it this way.
I wished for him to be more of an experiment.To take an insight of his mind,to see some serious flaws of him because someone who experience loneliness at a young age,it would have leaved marks on him.
I actually liked the Nero I saw in the artbook for DMC 4 he seemed to look very different from Dante.

Mutenroshi

31:03 - 32:16
watch?v=2MPPLrePwBU#t=31m3s
(I can't post links yet, just paste it after the youtube URL)

Vergil speech is harsh, but there's truth in his words. Our world is a damn cruel place, and you cannot survive in it if you're weak. And I bet that @31:52 when he close his eyes, he's probably thinking about his mother and how he couldn't do anything to protect her. It's a little sad.

Top Bottom