• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Noisia Original Soundtrack 8 Jan 2013

Dante Deve Morire

Trapped in Limbo
51Ps1rKmNxL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Here the samples

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Devil-Original-Soundtrack-Bonus-Version/dp/B00AN5DRHK

Furious D

Calm Stylish Fury
I'm really liking these tracks. I just hope that a "Theme of DmC" emerges from recurring melodies, like the chorus in Devils Never Cry, Vergil 2, and Vergil 3 being the same chant. I really liked that about DMC3, and I want to see them do it again here. Makes the soundtrack that much more memorable.

JessenReinhart

This is good, isn't it?
looks like the home truths reprise will gonna be DmC's Total Result. Also The Flood reminds me alot of Metal Gear Solid.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Still I totally wonder if they'll release a full soundtrack on disc, since this is only the Noisia part of the OST.

Zilla

The inFAAMous
VISION went hard as f*ck on this! Them boys never disappoint! Now all we need is Combichrist to weigh in with their collection.

The Barbas Theme. Holy Christ.

Frantix

I want to know what happened to this track they used in one of the eariler trailers.

This was a special track for the trailer made by Tetsuya Shibata, the music composer of the previous DMC games. This was before Comichrist and Noisia were signed on. It's not in the game, unfortunately. I know, I liked it too.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Thanks for the info. I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed that someday the track might get a digital release or something.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Combichrist „No Redemption“

01. Age Of Mutation
02. Zombie Fistfight
03. Feed The Fire
04. Gimme Deathrace
05. Clouds Of War
06. Buried Alive
07. Empty
08. I Know What I Am Doing (Planet Treason)
09. No Redemption
10. Falling Apart
11. Gotta Go
12. How Old Is Your Soul?
13. Pull The Pin

Bonus-CD

01. Declamation
02. What the **** is Wrong With You
03. Get Your Body Beat
04. Never Surrender
05. Deathbed
06. Follow the Trail of Blood
07. Sent To Destroy
08. Throat Full of Glass
09. Electrohead
10. All Pain is Gone

That seems to be the list of Combichrist Tracks in DmC, they'll be on the Album "No Redemption" which is released on January 25th.
At least according to this site:
http://www.sonic-seducer.de/index.p...oundtrack_zu_DMC_Devil_May_Cry_im_Januar.html

Top Bottom