• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

no one minds me adding there msn do they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
using msn is a lot quicker to talk on so id rather use that- im still going to use these forums if i want to talk to everyone about something though

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
They shouldn't mind - that's normally why they would make their instant messenger addresses public in their profiles.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
it is!!

i think its the best opening to a song ever, next to the opening of 'who was in my room last night' by butthole surfers

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Yeah, I like Anthrax. I have the best of anyway and I like their songs, espacially "Madhouse".

#It's a Madhouse
Or so they claim
It's a Madhouse
I'm insaine!#

:lol: :) I also like that Butthole Surfers song. It is quite hard to play on Guitar Hero II on hard.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
i bought the anthrax CD 'the greater of two evils' in nottingham.

i was in agony after playing who was in my room last night 2 player on expert!!

have you tried misirlou on expert? i got about 37% through.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
only 2-player back when i was at medium standard. its as boring as texas flood. seriously, how can such slow songs have so many notes?

hamshanks

Apprentice of Doom
in co-op mode of guitar hero can you do dueling guitar solos? cuz it would be so much better with a good ole' "call and recieve" as they call it in the music world

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
yep but it's best on number two, coz on number one it splits up the song for each player (very boring).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom