• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

No More Heroes...

Like it?

• No way!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Didn't that **** you off too, though? I felt like it was a cop-out that we didn't get all the fights we were promised. >_>

Although this game has Skelter Helter, so that makes it all better.
not really, i'm jus waitin for Heroes Paradise 2 :troll:
btw Helter n Skelter make me wish Deadpool were in the game XD

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Skelter Helter was an awesome boss fight.Although Ryuuji,Alice and Margaret stole the show....or in this case game....for me.

Ryuji was awesome, Margaret was kind of meh though. I thought Alice was awesome though! Reminded me of a cross between Lightning and General Grievous.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Ryuji was awesome, Margaret was kind of meh though. I thought Alice was awesome though! Reminded me of a cross between Lightning and General Grievous.
Alice reminded me more of a cross between Marluxia from Kingdom Hearts with General Grievous.And any specific reasons why Margaret was "meh"?Not that I don't respect your opinion,I'm just curious.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Alice reminded me more of a cross between Marluxia from Kingdom Hearts with General Grievous.And any specific reasons why Margaret was "meh"?Not that I don't respect your opinion,I'm just curious.

I didn't feel much attachment to her. Didn't make me cringe any less when she died, though! Ugh, watching her LIVER fall out was... *swallows hard*

Satsui no Hado

I didn't feel much attachment to her. Didn't make me cringe any less when she died, though! Ugh, watching her LIVER fall out was... *swallows hard*
Well,I remember one boss from NMH2 that I'd rather forget.New Destroyman.....I was so looking forward to fighting a previously badass assassin as Shinobu,but instead I get a fight that I dare say is even more annoying than Jasper Batt Jr's 2nd form.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well,I remember one boss from NMH2 that I'd rather forget.New Destroyman.....I was so looking forward to fighting a previously badass assassin as Shinobu,but instead I get a fight that I dare say is even more annoying than Jasper Batt Jr's 2nd form.

Your mileage may vary on that. I found New Destroyman a fun but difficult boss. But that might be because I loved the music and didn't mind the lengthy fight.

Satsui no Hado

Your mileage may vary on that. I found New Destroyman a fun but difficult boss. But that might be because I loved the music and didn't mind the lengthy fight.
Meh,well that's my problem,long boss fights usually tick me off.Hence the reason why I don't like Jubelius from Bayonetta as much as others do.But anyways,back on topic,does anyone have an idea on who the new main character of NMH3 will be?Since Suda himself said 2 was Travis's last game.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Meh,well that's my problem,long boss fights usually tick me off.Hence the reason why I don't like Jubelius from Bayonetta as much as others do.But anyways,back on topic,does anyone have an idea on who the new main character of NMH3 will be?Since Suda himself said 2 was Travis's last game.

My bet is on Shinobu or Henry.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
SHINOBU FTW!! and Jubelius was only good for the halos XD

Top Bottom