• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

No More Heroes...

Like it?

• No way!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
55728.jpg

Suda51's masterpiece where a man kills with a fluorescent light bulb :troll:

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Like it?Oh please,I don't like it......I....worship.....it.One of the best and most creative franchises in Video Game history.Along with Travis Touchdown being one of my favorite video game characters ever.Amazing soundtrack,kickass dialogue,legendary boss fights and....and.....I'm just gonna stop before I have like a complete fan gushing moment.I mean....just......NMH to me is like Megaman to Egoraptor or something.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Well Its about a guy named Travis touchdown who wants to become an assassin. He is the guy with the beam sword.

The chick named Sylvia christel who works for the united association of assassins wants travis to join them and compete in a contest. Its a type of game where you have to kill the top ten assassins.

I like the series but disliked the end of the second game.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
What is the game about? I like the main characters design.

The first game is about a man named Travis Touchdown who wants to get to the top ranking as an assassin. Second game is the same character seeking revenge for the death of his best friend. It plays a lot like Devil May Cry, just with simplified controls and a LOT of satisfying bloody death.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
The first game is about a man named Travis Touchdown who wants to get to the top ranking as an assassin. Second game is the same character seeking revenge for the death of his best friend. It plays a lot like Devil May Cry, just with simplified controls and a LOT of satisfying bloody death.
and screwin Sylvia ^_^
Its on the wii and x-box as well
It's on Xbox? o_O
Don't have an Xbox. Do have a Wii though!
the voices are WAY better in 2...and Heroes Paradise :D

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
The only way I'd have problems swinging something is if I was swinging the Peony from NMH2, and I hardly ever manage to get enough money to buy that damned thing.
speakin of 2, i was at a friend's yesterday n i was wonderin how i went from rank 50 - 25 n it hit me, THE CHEERLEADERS WERE RANKED TOO!! :lol:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
speakin of 2, i was at a friend's yesterday n i was wonderin how i went from rank 50 - 25 n it hit me, THE CHEERLEADERS WERE RANKED TOO!! :lol:

Yeah. lol Why do you think they shouted out their numbers? Although a lot of the ways ranked fighters were eliminated ****ed me off. Such as Dr. Letz Shake obliterating nine of them, and Henry killing three. We couldn't have gotten levels to play as Henry instead of that one boss fight? >_>

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Yeah. lol Why do you think they shouted out their numbers? Although a lot of the ways ranked fighters were eliminated ****ed me off. Such as Dr. Letz Shake obliterating nine of them, and Henry killing three. We couldn't have gotten levels to play as Henry instead of that one boss fight? >_>
it's Nintendo. 'course not XD

Top Bottom