• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ninja Vs Jason!

Chrysander

Dark Drakan;62872 said:
How did the idea come about of you making this?

I've been dressing up as a ninja for quite some time on youtube and in other home movies, and we had used a hockey mask before in some of our vids. But then we thought why not have the hockeymask guy vs the ninja, since we are short on people right now we wanted to do something relatively straight forward which only required the two of us. Then we thought, screw the hockey mask, let's just make him look like Jason, so I did the rest of his costume. It's better than just me and my friend fighting with no costumes! :D

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
That. Was. Awesome. Encore! :lol:

A ninja versus Jason... pure genius. Wish I'd thought of it myself! By the way - your friend is huge. I wouldn't want to make him mad.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Chrysander;62915 said:
I've been dressing up as a ninja for quite some time on youtube and in other home movies, and we had used a hockey mask before in some of our vids. But then we thought why not have the hockeymask guy vs the ninja, since we are short on people right now we wanted to do something relatively straight forward which only required the two of us. Then we thought, screw the hockey mask, let's just make him look like Jason, so I did the rest of his costume. It's better than just me and my friend fighting with no costumes! :D

I could see where the ninja idea came from, just was curious at the Jason thing. The costume and way that you executed the video is quite impressive. ^_^

Chrysander

Thanks dude :) Yeah it might seem kind of random to have Jason in there, but as we'd been using a hockey mask for some stuff, and I think Jason is an awesome character, it just seemed obvious to make the character more like Jason instead of just a dude in a hockey mask

Top Bottom