• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ninja Theory wins TIGA award for Best Visual Design (DmC DE)

sssensational

What are you gonna do with all that power?
Supporter 2014
tumblr_nxqy2aGHjT1t86mamo1_540.png

It's nice to see that they're still getting recognition at awards ceremonies this year, even better that they won something. [x]

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Good to DmC getting some recognition.

But don't rest on your laurels NT, make Hellblade an even better game.

sssensational

Supporter 2014
Good to DmC getting some recognition.

But don't rest on your laurels NT, make Hellblade an even better game.

Visually, we know Hellblade is going to be stunning. I mean, have you seen their dev diaries lately? I hope that the game will allow me to wander around (they promised more freedom than in their older games) because I am going to take so many screenshots.

Right now, I'm more curious about what's happening to the gameplay. We know they made the vertical slice and people didn't like the gameplay, and it's a small team so it's only like 1 or 2 people working on it, I think? I hope the gameplay is okay and getting improved and expanded.

Who the hell is TIGA?

It's an awards ceremony from the UK. Perhaps not as fancy as those E3 awards, but it's still something. They were up against games that actually came out for the first time this year, so it's still impressive to me.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I wouldn't have guessed that remasters were eligible for awards. Not as though digital remasters of films ever are. Good for them, I suppose, though, awards are always nice to get, they are recognition of your efforts.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
It's too bad that 3D fighting brawler game based off of DmC's mechanics will never get made...

That in itself would win by default.

sssensational

Supporter 2014
It's too bad that 3D fighting brawler game based off of DmC's mechanics will never get made...

That in itself would win by default.

Are you referring to that multiplayer fighter prototype they made?

I was expecting it to be like multiplayer Devil May Cry. That would be so dope. Oh well, you never know what they'll do after Hellblade.

Top Bottom