• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ninja Theory confirmed to become a permanent part of Capcom...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh you motherFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUU-

Second time I've been fooled today and it's not even April Fool's where I live! C'mon guys, cut a Bookworm Queen some slack!

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
If they were would that mean that both series could go exist? Ninja would be responsible ror DmCand capcom would have the other series developed by previous developers. I sure hope they join together

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
I thought the official rule was that it's not April Fools until it's April 1st in the Eastern Time Zone. Just like New Years Day.
Anyway, I like to think so, because f**k yeah East Coast.

ZeroLove

I thought the official rule was that it's not April Fools until it's April 1st in the Eastern Time Zone. Just like New Years Day.
Anyway, I like to think so, because f**k yeah East Coast.

There are no such official rules. XD
That would mean the rest of the world had to wait for USA to catch up and that's never been the case.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Sexy? Everytime I see one of Zerolove's post, I end up seeing his sig later that night in my nightmares
Got to admit, Zero's sig is hot. I've also seen a Vergil one floating around with the Order mask placed over his junk:blush: Wish I could find that again....

ZeroLove

Got to admit, Zero's sig is hot. I've also seen a Vergil one floating around with the Order mask placed over his junk:blush: Wish I could find that again....

It's the same artist who made that one. The name can be seen in the lower left corner in my sig, so search on it on deviantart.com ^^

Rilgar

I fought the war but the war won't staaaahhhppp...
Gettin' fantastic entertainment out of people's reactions to these kinda threads rather than the thread itself. Mwahah. :devil:

Top Bottom