• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

ninja gaiden 3 razors edge is it good ?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
as the title says is it any good ? i loved ninja gaiden 2 and gaiden black but wasnt impressed with ng3 so im wonderin is razors edge worth getting whats different from ng3 all opinions welcome positive or negative

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman

Hey sorry this thread went unoticed lol and idk if youll notice this response but i am a huge fan of the ninja gaiden series and let me tell you after the disapointment recieved by ninja gaiden 3 ninja gaiden 3 razors edge really brought the series back its a great game the gameplay is smoother the online functions are better the fighting is just like ninja gaiden 2 but even better and just over all it completely restores faith in the series buy it trust me youll love it

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
Tried the demo. It's great! It is a great redemption of vanilla Ninja Gaiden 3. It now has balancing, the DLC weapons are free, and you can use Karma to learn new weapon techniques, ninja moves, improve ninpo, and unlock alternate costumes. You can now play as Ayane in her own chapters and Kasumi from the Dead or Alive series, since her cameo in Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, and Momiji are playable characters only selectable in Chapter Challenges. Blood and gore return.

IT'S A MUST BUY FOR HACK AND SLASH GAMERS! :D

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Tried the demo. It's great! It is a great redemption of vanilla Ninja Gaiden 3. It now has balancing, the DLC weapons are free, and you can use Karma to learn new weapon techniques, ninja moves, improve ninpo, and unlock alternate costumes. You can now play as Ayane in her own chapters and Kasumi from the Dead or Alive series, since her cameo in Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, and Momiji are playable characters only selectable in Chapter Challenges. Blood and gore return.

IT'S A MUST BUY FOR HACK AND SLASH GAMERS! :D

COULDNT AGREE MORE NG3RE FOREVER LOL

MigsRZXAStylish

COULDNT AGREE MORE NG3RE FOREVER LOL

I KNOW, RIGHT?

Continuing on, if you played the demo, you can transfer your Karma, learned techniques, and unlocked alternate costumes to the full retailed game. Which means you can get the advantage once you start its main campaign.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
I KNOW, RIGHT?

Continuing on, if you played the demo, you can transfer your Karma, learned techniques, and unlocked alternate costumes to the full retailed game. Which means you can get the advantage once you start its main campaign.

I didnt know that lol damn i really did do things the hard why please please please tell me you play NG3RE on xbox 360?

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Sounds good but just bear in mind I come from the UK, hopefully connection won't be too much of an issue with the harder stuff.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
lets hope so my gamer tag is on my profile rapidtempo990 look me up and well try and plan a date and time to just go nuts on the online stuff

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
hey guys sorry for the delay with the reply the garage has been crazy busy . I got the game and i love it its brilliant, i love the increased difficulty extra weapons and ninpo and the new ultimate trials are a challenge ha. Thanks for the replies i hope to see some of ye on there:)

MigsRZXAStylish

So basically Razor'sEdge is the opportunity used to fix what they done so poorly in Ninja Gaiden3.

Pretty much. Good thing I didn't buy/get the vanilla NG3... It may have been a huge mistake for Tomonobu Itagaki to leave Team Ninja. I have nothing against the NG3 director as he directed the Sigma enhancements to NG1 and NG2. NG3RE is basically NGS3.

Like I said, I've played the demo for me to farm tons of Karma so that I can get more when I start the full game!

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
hey guys sorry for the delay with the reply the garage has been crazy busy . I got the game and i love it its brilliant, i love the increased difficulty extra weapons and ninpo and the new ultimate trials are a challenge ha. Thanks for the replies i hope to see some of ye on there:)

if your on xbox live ever look for rapidtempo990 ill help you out with some online stuff glad you like the game

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
if your on xbox live ever look for rapidtempo990 ill help you out with some online stuff glad you like the game

ive nearly all the trial done dude so dnt need help with that but thanks. However I will fight you sometime or do trials with you if you would like . My gamertag is the same as my name on here

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
xbox live? and spaces or no spaces lol send me a private mg with your exact gamettag ill add you and well figure out a time to fight

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
xbox live? and spaces or no spaces lol send me a private mg with your exact gamettag ill add you and well figure out a time to fight

Ya dude on xbox live and all one word no spaces. I am always busy on week days in my garage so i only get onto the xbox the weekends. Im not sure either where you are from but im in ireland so there may be a time difference but send me a request and we will go from there.

Top Bottom