• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ninja Blade

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
In the year 2010, a small village was attacked by unknown creatures. The survivors were moved to a research facility where they were examined. The village was designated as “Alpha-Site” from then on. While at the research facility, the survivors started to show symptoms of a flesh-eating disease. When further examined the researchers found an unknown type of hook worm. It was classified as "Alpha-worm". Conventional medicine had no effects on the patients, as the Alpha-worms continued to spread into their blood stream causing genetic failures. They deformed the victims, but oddly the infection increased the strength and resilience of the people infected. While it made their bodies stronger it shrunk their minds, until they became violent, crazy, and bloodthirsty. At the end of the week the infected broke free and attacked the staff, some of the staff survived but soon found that they were infected themselves. Fearing that the situation would become worse and result in an outbreak, the military was forced to sterilize the site. They assaulted the facility and destroy all traces of the infected and the Alpha-worms. To keep people from panicking the governments of the world kept the Alpha-worms secret. There have been contained outbreaks of infection over the years but they were all stopped by the G.U.I.D.E. squad. The government was confident that they could control the spread of Alpha-worms until now.

Here is a trailer for the game.

I played the demo and it was a lot like Ninja Gaiden, I was wondering if anyone here has played it, if so do you think it's worth buying.

It looks fun but I'm still considering whether or not to buy it.

Mundusx19

Crimson Pitch
I've only played the demo and it seems that they're trying to fit an unstructured combat system into a structured game. Picking it up the first time the less than original enemies didn't hit me once and the boss fight (where he just sits there) was boring. How you kill the spider thing was pretty cool, but I think the game focuses to much on visual appeal and not gameplay.

Top Bottom