• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nini's Barrage of Visual Obscura!~

nini dot exe

Herroooo. :3~ So, yea. I do other stuff that isn't writing! So, I figured since a lot of other people had cool threads dedicated to their fruits of creativity, I could do one as well! XD; Since, you know...I like to call myself an artist sometimes.

I will start with my best piece yet...or what I feel is my best piece.

Character Sheet: Jools Aislin Hellight
(Warning: It's slightly inappropriate in one part...only a little though. :/ It's censored.)
The first of about 6 character sheets I plan to do for the main grip of characters for my original work, RAW. She is the most developed thus far -- next to her boyfriend, Urban, and the mysterious Mr. Heavenstrike. I've been developing her and refining her as a person for about two-three years now. (along with everyone else. haha) I'm rather proud of how she turned out.

Wanna see the first piece of her ever? ;D
I improved! WOO.

Rest_In_Peace_hide_by_xkeirawk_ironbullet.jpg

Here's one I did for my favourite musician (Hideto "hide" Matsumoto) for the anniversary of his death. :< It's so sad that he died. I love his work.

:> Hope you guys enjoy those. If you do, I'll post a few more. Unfortunately, there won't be too many new one for a while, because my computer has some stuff wrong with it. :/ It'll be a while before it'll be fixed, if it can be at all, so I have to deal with my boyfriend's school laptop which doesn't have admin rights, so I can't install my tablet drivers and sai or photoshop. :/ Ugh.

Top Bottom