• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

nightmare bio machine,sargasso, or both

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmcnerd1

systemfromthedown
the bio weapon known as nightmare i have read the tread about nightmare being a sargosso so i took a look at it and came to a strange conclusion since it being bioweapon and a sargasso i found that it was a sargasso but it could not look ike that normally it would have to be some sort of mutated creature but maybe it is a mutated sargasso with the help of bio engennering so in conclusion its a bio inhanced sargasso known as night mare

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Man, why didn't u posted this in the thread you referred to?
Anyway, Nightmare is bio-machine, coz the skeletons are just a component of pile of junk

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Well the only dumb a$$ here is you, cause you didn't posted your stupid post in the right thread, and the second, you didn't comprehended the information I gave you the first time. :verymad:

dmcnerd1

systemfromthedown
i didnt posted god your dumb i may have made a mistake but your just the as dumb as a bag of rocks jerk off feary as s bit ch ho eating bag of monkey sh it

speaking of stupid i forgot how to start a thread um any chance of a hand m8

amart

omg u guys stop fiting over somthin soo damn little grow up and post like normal ppl lol
:p by the way that red text up in that post is REALLY hard to read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom