• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

NGZ: Not A Real NG Entry?

Is Ninja Gaiden X: Yaiba Not Deserving Of The NG Name?

• Yes

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
The main character sounds awesome. Personally, I hope I can finish off Ryu Hayabusa.

832939_o.gif

"If he dies... he dies."

---------------------------------------

--------------------------------------

Edit: Whoops. Looks like I typed in "X" instead of "Z" on the poll question.

Martius

SSSmokin!
Right now i have no idea. I like first trailer, I thought that idea of Team Ninja and Inafune working together was good idea but there is always Spark.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Its too different to be considered part of the ninja gaiden series will it be a good game maybe but it shouldnt be part of the gaiden series

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
I cant put much faith into Spark after looking at their resume.

The graphics made me laugh so hard lol i cant remember the game the trailer remided me of but to go from razors edge to that hurts but who knows it might actually be a fun game all i know is it doesnt deserve the title of ninja gaiden

Martius

SSSmokin!
The graphics made me laugh so hard lol i cant remember the game the trailer remided me of but to go from razors edge to that hurts but who knows it might actually be a fun game all i know is it doesnt deserve the title of ninja gaiden
I mean games they made earlier, so far only medicore shooters at best. I dont mind graphics, at least it looks different than main series.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
I mean game they made earlier, so far only medicore shooters at best. I dont mind graphics, at least it looks different than main series.

I perfer the main series this is just...too different to be considered a gaiden game i mean the dmc reboot was different yes but fundamentally the same as the early dmc games. Circumstances, looks, personality etc yes were different but it was essentially along the same line ngz compared to ng3re completely different

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!

The graphics itself actually reminds me of the works of Suda 51 (No More Heroes and Lollipop Chainsaw, anyone?)

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Ehh what defines a NG game besides ninjas killing monsters?

Im glad you asked that what defines the ninja gaiden series is the main character ryu hyabusa, the story line consisting of demons and ninjas and secret organizations references to demon gods and the black spider clan or someone trying to become a god or create a god all of which are trying to take over the world, multiple styles of weapons and ninja arts the realistic graphics etc etc the gaiden series is simply ryu hyabusa trying to save the world from all manner of evil with ehlp from other ninja's and friends through the use of multiple ninja weapons and skills ninja gaiden z is nothing like that

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
NGZ is considered a spin-off. So no worries...

Plus, it's under the direction of the father of MegaMan: Keiji Inafking Inafune!

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Im glad you asked that what defines the ninja gaiden series is the main character ryu hyabusa, the story line consisting of demons and ninjas and secret organizations references to demon gods and the black spider clan or someone trying to become a god or create a god all of which are trying to take over the world, multiple styles of weapons and ninja arts the realistic graphics etc etc the gaiden series is simply ryu hyabusa trying to save the world from all manner of evil with ehlp from other ninja's and friends through the use of multiple ninja weapons and skills ninja gaiden z is nothing like that

you forgot to mention the half naked women with huge boobs :)

time for ng3re now my work is done

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
you forgot to mention the half naked women with huge boobs :)

time for ng3re now my work is done

lmao ahhh yes i did forget to mention them lol and ill be going through master and ultimate soon for the story line and how can i level up my unknown ninja quickly so we can continue and is there anyway we can do a clan battle not sure how those work

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
clan battles are gone quiet , to level up fast solo master trials and master and ult story aint that hard the ult trials are tougher well the ones ive done so far are

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
clan battles are gone quiet , to level up fast solo master trials and master and ult story aint that hard the ult trials are tougher well the ones ive done so far are

Ok ill try that out cuz i wanna finish the trials

Top Bottom