• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

News Of The Week

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
its 18.44pm and its time for the news of the week in the forum ,

little_d got banned for a week with slater and d decided to make a account called sweety and that got banned and resulted in d getting a life ban which she broke the rules again and made another account called broken_heart which was found out as it was her after she decided to tell lod that she little_d (very stupid ) so DD banned her and now its up to us to stop her coming back so everyone must keep there eyes open and if u have a odd friend request from a odd name it might be d ....

Also angel isn't feeling well so big shouts out to her :)
Lod's poem thread was spammed to high hell but order was found and restored thanks to a two admins called angel and DD :)

Slater ban was lifted yesterday but he hasn't been online in 5 days but welcome back :)

I got into trouble with Mr redgrave over some pm's which resulted in a slight warning but nothing to serious .

RedQueen69 died earlier this week but there were some members who decided to show no respect , but Mr Redgrave resolved it .

And now lod with the weather ...
LordOfDarkness said:
its gonna rain
Thanks lod :lol:

Thats me and lod bringing u a news of the week

Please say what happened to u in the FORUM

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
wow...news of the week....i like the weather...but as for ur request about d...i get a friend request i keep it to myself..it's no one's business who my friends are....that goes for all requests...it's been that way..it will always be that way....

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
This is LoD reporting to give you the latest news. "This thread is being spammed like no-one's business"

>.>

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm sorry, I fail to see how it relates; but sure :p

And we have a startling development. It appears that a Mr.GamblingGambitCloud; a well respected member of dmc.org, keeps a large quantity of spare "Manhoods" in the inside of his trouser legs.

That is very interesting indeed *smokes pipe*

In recent events, a new thread in General Discussion titled "If You Had One Wish" had a very unstable start; but it has returned that stability... Luckily.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
This just in.

Said member with the large amount of stashed manhoods is confronting me about the issue in a personal manner. I wish upon nothing, as I only need one and it's big enough for me :lol:

Also in other news, LordOfDarkness lost a dear friend who meant a lot to him. :( Tis a sad day for news *joke* :p

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Got some new stuff here folks.;)

Apparently LordOfDarkness likes the character Vincent Valentine.

Also some one will B& for trolling and posting CP in OP's threads.

sorry to interrupt the program but i got a bad news. one of the important memebers in this forum is missing. the last time i was in contact with her was three weeks ago. that member is known as Luna13.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
we all mourn for her and the search is on...in sports, Lord of Darkness loses miserably in soccer to KNDSVCloud, who, when interviewed states,"apparently it wasn't big enough..it's quanity, not quality my friends...i just got more...."

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
This is for actual news right?

Well people have been creating very useful threads that have become successful. Like the Artwork thread.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
The dark knight;153803 said:
Search? What you going to do? Stare at her posts till you decide to say I'VE FOUND HER! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
good one dk!

I have some news!
Demons Destiny is considering changing her name.....but then again everyone knows me as the great Demons Destiny.

NEWS JUST IN!
Demons Destiny is keeping her name!! :lol:

And weather wise over in brilliant England (...:lol:)
at 20:07pm on Friday 16th January 2009 it is very dark outside, quite cold and a little damp over the middle east of England. God knows what its liek anywhere else :lol:

MORE NEWS!
Demons Destiny is considering to be a weather reporter when she's older :lol:

Thats all, Demons Destiny with the bbc news :lol: :lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Intro

This is LordOfDarkness for the 8:29 pm news :lol:

Thanks for that weather report there Demons Destiny.

Top events so far.

Wickse is hot on the case of two members, who shall remain unnamed. He has suspicion to believe that they are indeed the same person. If he is right we shall keep you updated on how that goes.

The new topic in dmc general gaming discussion entitled "Boss Battles" has gotten off to a fantastic start.

And KNDSVCloud had his name changed to GamblingGambitCloud.

Sparda™

This is Dante/Sparda™ for the 'Past the Bedtime' news.

I changed my location to 'Living with my 14 wives'. On a side note, the mansion is secure, so don't try and make any stupidity to kidnap any of my wives, or you'll be shot at sight.
That's why I always keep Luce & Ombra with me.XD

To the other news...Wait, there's no other news.

Get some sleep people. Stop being lazy asses!:lol:

Top Bottom