• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

News and Updates (No Personal Posts)

berto

I Saw the Devil
Not sure what it is but there is going to be a Playstation Festival in Japan on Sunday the 28th. It'll be in Osaka and it's advertised on the news section of the DMC5 official site so it might show up there.
20181005-psmatsuri-01.png

berto

I Saw the Devil
I couldn't see it before but now HD it's clear. Dante throws a rose during photo mode while he's using Sparda.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
I couldn't see it before but now HD it's clear. Dante throws a rose during photo mode while he's using Sparda.

Pretty late there to the catch berto. That is Dante aerial taunt. Its the launcher move from Lucifer in DMC4 called Ecstasy. Now its Dante aerial taunt which still functions as a launcher.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Most everyone knows that the inscription in Dante's guns have an intentional typo.
2ffb68e6f25bf349b447206eb02c3fbb.jpg

It says .45 ART WARKS. There were a few explanations for this when the first game came out but the point is it's a huge part of the gun's history.

Well, what we originally thought was a mistake in DMC5 where they typed 'WORKS' turned out to be very specifically intentional.
It looks they decided to correct this:
Dp31xcnVsAEk_0j.jpg:large

A tweet from itsuno confirms that this is now a thing.

エボニー&アイボリーに刻まれているロゴのBY .45 ART WARKSがDMC5だとWORKSになっています。小説版デビルメイクライのP.229〜230でスペルミスしている方が正しい設定となっていますので確認をお願い致します。画像はDMC4SEのギャラリーとDMC5NYCC2018の武器紹介時の画像です。

Google translate:
BY of the logo engraved on ebony & ivory .45 When ART WARKS is DMC 5 it is becoming WORKS. Since those who misspelled in novel version Devil May Cry P.229 - 230 are correct settings, please check. Images are images of DMC4SE gallery and DMC5NYCC2018 weapons.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Nero's extra costume is based on an old prototype design for the character, now fully realized. Love that scarf!
CGBnV0lWYAABpWp.jpg:large

berto

I Saw the Devil
Pfff... Savage.
Dice.jpg

Doesn't really belong here I didn't want to make an entire thread just for this.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Top Bottom