• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Newcomer here :)

LeoXCV

Single life for life
Hello to all!
Just signed up to these forums to check them out. I'll hopefully be sticking around for a while. Now a bit about myself :)

I am a very active gamer, playing pretty much all genres of games. Of course one of my favourite game series is going to be Devil May Cry among many others. I currently play on the Xbox 360 mostly, use to have a ps3 too but that died around a year and a half ago, never bothered mustering up the money to replace. I also do some PC gaming since my new computer is pretty powerful :)

I have also just recently started up a gaming channel which at the moment has a DMC3:SE vid up, along with some Forza and Black Ops. I also plan on making more videos of both older games and new release games such as Borderlands 2. Anyone interested in my vids can subscribe here, quality of future vids will improve as I find new ways to boost quality and edit them. Much love to any that support me, and if you want more DMC can be added too.

Now that introductions are out of the way, I'm open for replies, questions and whatnot :)

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Good evening! All shoes are to be left by the door. And also your sanity will need to be left behind for exprimentation!

LeoXCV

Single life for life
Thanks for all the welcomes, I'll be sure to stay around as long as possible :) more the merrier after all.

One thing is, I don't remember sanity experiments being in the terms of use :O lol

HailTheKing

Battousai The Manslayer
KONYCHIWAOhppffffft_0a9f38_3433184.jpg

Welcome to the Family! :)

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
welcome to the DMC army! here u'll receive ur free dmc leather limited addition trench coat THE dante wore himself! tht's not all here there's a buffet! u can have all the beer, strawberry sunades and pizzas u want. for free! and u have ur own custom made devil arms! and with a donation of 50 cents u can upgrade ur weapons and become a premium member!
(ok that's all not true but i thought a different welcome wud be in order LOL, welcome to the forum buddy!)

LeoXCV

Single life for life
All that stuff sounded cool to have... Actually any freebies are cool to have but all that stuff is DMC related :D
Thanks again for all the latest welcomes, definitely extending the time that I'll probably spend here :)

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
All that stuff sounded cool to have... Actually any freebies are cool to have but all that stuff is DMC related :D
Thanks again for all the latest welcomes, definitely extending the time that I'll probably spend here :)

The atmosphere on this forum maked me stay still so I have active 2 years now old and active account :).

Top Bottom