• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

new weapons/power ideas?

Cigarette: scorch your enemies with the flames of the cigarette and finish by forcing it down the demons forehead or eye
I also wouldn't mind stuff like this, but how would you incorporate into the game so its something that has some gameplay depth beyond being a scripted finishing move. I think that's the only reason I'd be against stuff like this, it would be cool the first 3-4-5-10 times and then it'd be become a repetitive kil animation. I'd much rather the new game focus on walls as something to really incorporate into the gameplay. The running while shooting, or using the wall to limit an enemy's dodge or Dantes Dodge, or requiring you to run up the wall in order to backflip over teh enemy, and have some bad ass enemy type that fights you on the wall, like a dreamrunner but for walls.

Angelo Moreira

Vergil_Angelo
it would be cool to use that move Vergil does to deflect bullets on those flying enemies shots and granades.for dante i miss dmc3 duals....dont remember the name ='P .2 short katanas with wire would fit well in DmC like the ones from ninja blade

Top Bottom