• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Vid from Me and LOD

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Hi there ,
You may remember in January that me and ryan did a couple of video's to you guys through youtube and they got well received apart from the odd comment from Little_d on the page :lol: and now comes the fourth instalment of the saga :lol:

Please be aware that this has Very strong Language in it and you see a scar healing ..... :lol::lol:

And the angles are prefect this time and no stupid poses from me :lol: ( ok maybe one ) :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZi6EO2XrWY

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Been a while since we did anything new. So me and Damien decided to take out the old phone, and get to videoing. As you can see, we've improved a lot on most things. Oh okay, there are still swear words... A few gross shots of my scars and cuts. A lot of rudeness, and general dissing of most things. But hey, we set out to entertain... And I think we pretty much nailed it in the end... Excluding my burp, which I can force by the way. I'm not a fat pig like Damien said I was... Alright, maybe that was a porky :p

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I thought you two were going to fight to the death at the start... :p

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Oh man, that's a nasty scar! Hope your taking good care of it.

Your vid made me giggle ^________^

Top Bottom