• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New vergil's downfall article with super saiyan vergil

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
http://m.kotaku.com/5984151/vergil-slices-it-his-way-in-dmcs-first-downloadable-add on
original.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Wait,is that is Devil Trigger mechanic? Who did Freezie Pop kill?
Your time is over, frisbee!
I think I found out why he is super saiyan...that's not his Devil Trigger, but his Angel side thus changing his look to more angelic, which explains his frosty hands...but then again I might be wrong, look at his sword...it's red.
AHA! found it out more!
Angel side = Give him white outlines, frosty hands and his sword is a bit white.
Demon Side = Gave him red outlines, red hands and armpit, and his sword is red.

zarion

This confirms my suspicion that Vergil's DT and prefered way of fighting are based on styles that draw power from either demon, or angel powers rather than Dante's more crude Modes. Doppleganger Style and Dark Slayer Style. It makes sense

Legendary-Spartan

DmC: Devil May Cry: Vergil’s Downfall DLC is 3-5 hours long

DmC: Devil May Cry: Vergil’s Downfall is the first expansion pack for Ninja Theory’s hack-n-slash reboot. According to a fresh preview, the content is some 3-5 hours long.

Destructoid reports that the DLC sees Vergil trapped in a strange dimension and stripped of most of his powers. The article confirms that the expansion doesn’t re-tread of Dante’s stages, but contains all-new environments to explore, and comes in at the 3-5 hour mark.
Vergil handles similarly to his brother, with light and dark attacks, as well as an upgradable arsenal of swords and other weapons.
Dante also appears in the DLC.
The pack is out in February prices $8.99.

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
DmC: Devil May Cry: Vergil’s Downfall DLC is 3-5 hours long

DmC: Devil May Cry: Vergil’s Downfall is the first expansion pack for Ninja Theory’s hack-n-slash reboot. According to a fresh preview, the content is some 3-5 hours long.

Destructoid reports that the DLC sees Vergil trapped in a strange dimension and stripped of most of his powers. The article confirms that the expansion doesn’t re-tread of Dante’s stages, but contains all-new environments to explore, and comes in at the 3-5 hour mark.
Vergil handles similarly to his brother, with light and dark attacks, as well as an upgradable arsenal of swords and other weapons.
Dante also appears in the DLC.
The pack is out in February prices $8.99.
New weapons? Sweet. I thought that he will only be using the Yamato throughout the entire DLC.

Story

Exactly what i feel right now.

Along with those pictures, this is his DT after all:
DmC-Devil-May-Cry-The-Vergil-Chronicles-Comic-1-hdr.jpg

But if his hair is like that because of DT, which probably is, he will slowly descent into madness just because of that -mentioned by Kat in the comic, he loses his humanity every time he DTs, major parts of it- I actually liked Vergil's incarnation from the comic the most out of all past Vergil's, more than DMC3's, he had character, he had FEELS I don't want this Vergil ruined even more than his DmC persona, even more apathic, and mad >_<
I wonder what it means when he "loses all his humanity".

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Honestly those pictures are Insaiyan!
Get it? Get it?
I see what ye did there:troll::lol:

Got to say these images are getting me pumped. And I Iike that we're not getting a rehash of Dante's stages. It's nice to know they make the effort to design new areas for Vergil. Now I'm just wondering about the story....not long to wait though^_^

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
I see what ye did there:troll::lol:

Got to say these images are getting me pumped. And I Iike that we're not getting a rehash of Dante's stages. It's nice to know they make the effort to design new areas for Vergil. Now I'm just wondering about the story....not long to wait though^_^
Silly silly Loopy...it's going to take ****in' forever. ;~;

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I never did like Vergil's hair in DMC3, and I'll miss how his hair was in DmC .:(

I am glad that apparently more weapons and Dante will be in this DLC. or maybe that's just the reporter saying there will be weapons but there really isn't.

zarion

The Destructoid article is a LOT more in depth.
Not only did Vergil lose his amulet when Dante stabbed him and thus the majority of his powers, but he's also emotionally distraught at Dante not taking his side.
Please replace the link in the first post with this one
We should start looking for evidence of his amulet going missing.
What was it good for in the first place, what does it do and how?

Top Bottom