• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

machindix

New trailer's up on the official website!

http://www.capcom.co.jp/devil4/main.html

Well actually it's more of a demo, but anyway... Nero demonstrates some of his crazy combos!! Looks promising. :D

And did he just said "be gone!" or am I hearing things... that's Vergil's line man! XD

Here're some control directions mentioned on the producer's diary:

スナッチ(=右腕による引き寄せ)「R1ボタン+○ボタン」
Snatch (using the Devil Bringer to bring enemies closer): R1+ O button

Description: The Snatch action is the main point of the DMC4 battle system. It make the game play much different from the previous games. Up until DMC3, the sword combos are force stop when the enemy is swept any, but now Nero is able to continue attacking by walking a few steps towards the enemy. That is to say you can keep on beating the enemy until it's dead.

バスター(=投げ)「○ボタン」
Buster (throw your enemies): O button

Description: The action with the strongest visual effects... does a lot of damage and raises stylish points very effectively.

空中連続バスター
Aerial Combo Buster (well... something like that): Perform the Snatch action in mid-air then press Buster immediately right afterwards. The latest test show that this combo can be performed up to 5 times at the maximum.

There're more battle strategies listed on the diary, but I don't think I want to translate them all... I'm lazy.

machindix

Well... I 've never noticed Dante say "be gone" before, but it was the Vergilish "be gone" I heard in the demo... with the stress on "be". XD

machindix

Well, anyway... this demo certainly erased some doubts about Nero not being able to kick a** like Dante. Now I just hope he'll get more weapons and stuff... and a cool personality. He sounded a bit too angry in the demo... ^^ bbb

jigsaw_541

Gunslinger
Ah, sorry to bust your bubble, but it sounds more like Dante says "Your gone" after performing "Wild Stomp" while Vergil says "Be Gone" many times when your fighting him AND while playing as him when you perform "Helm Breaker" with Force Edge. Just thought I'd shed some light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom