• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

NEW TRAILER!!!!

Devil Player

Neither do I, but it's a possibility. I really hope I don't have to fight a giant Mundus at the end, I prefer mano-a-mano kinda fights over wait-'til-the-weak-spot-is-exposed kinda fights with big monsters...

One thing I miss in DMC4 is fighting against Dante in mission 10, if only they'd let me fight with Dante against Nero... :/

You can bet there will be 2 rounds in that fight.

First one: Dante against Mundus in his human form. No tricks, no powers, nada.

Second one; Give a look at the previous trailer. Mundus said: "You don't **** with a God".

I also think they spoiled his second form in the trailer featuring Vergil. During the final secs, you could see people dying, everything starting to morph, and then a giant ( and really giant, taller than a building) demon appearing. I'm positive it's his real form, because we're talking about something really dangerous.

Paexie

I also think they spoiled his second form in the trailer featuring Vergil. During the final secs, you could see people dying, everything starting to morph, and then a giant ( and really giant, taller than a building) demon appearing. I'm positive it's his real form, because we're talking about something really dangerous.
That's possibly his true self coming out of the ground. His "wings" were already there. That's actually pretty cool.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Y'know after listening to this trailers music, I gotta say, it really sounds great. I can now say with full heart;

This game's soundtrack has gotten me more hype then the past DMC soundtracks. (Except Devil's Never Cry, and Lock n' Load)

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
1347187657163.png

On one hand, it is very EFFING COOL to see a demon with a MOTHER ****ING CHAINSAW

On the other hand, aside from MOTHER ****ING CHAINSAW DEMON OF AWESOMENESS this trailer just seems to feel like a repeat of previous ones, and contains nothing that really pulls me in.

Did I mention how cool that MOTHER ****ING CHAINSAW DEMON is?

Paexie

1347187657163.png

On one hand, it is very EFFING COOL to see a demon with a MOTHER ******* CHAINSAW

On the other hand, aside from MOTHER ******* CHAINSAW DEMON OF AWESOMENESS this trailer just seems to feel like a repeat of previous ones, and contains nothing that really pulls me in.

Did I mention how cool that MOTHER ******* CHAINSAW DEMON is?
XxVk8.gif

Indeed. Chainsaws are just cool by default.

Gbraga

Yes. Angel evade allows you to go through enemies if done right.
gfGs9.gif

I like those theories.
PLEASE NT GIVE US AN AIR VERSION OF THIS MOVE!

Every time I see a segment from the Hunter Demon boss fight in a trailer I keep wondering if it'll be possible and viable to defeat it without touching the ground, Berial feelings.

Paexie

PLEASE NT GIVE US AN AIR VERSION OF THIS MOVE!

Every time I see a segment from the Hunter Demon boss fight in a trailer I keep wondering if it'll be possible and viable to defeat it without touching the ground, Berial feelings.
There is a version of it in the air, it just doesn't have the same function unfortunately. It does have longer reach and it's called the angel dash, I think.

Gbraga

There is a version of it in the air, it just doesn't have the same function unfortunately. It does have longer reach and it's called the angel dash, I think.
The Angel Glide, you mean? I had a teleport in mind actually, the glide is also very welcome.

Gbraga

I think it would be cooler (and a lot faster) if you just got the teleport instantly instead of having to go through the regular dodge first.

Gbraga

Yeah, can't wait for the demo, I hope we don't have to wait til the last week of December or something like that.

Paexie

Yeah, can't wait for the demo, I hope we don't have to wait til the last week of December or something like that.
I need it now. I'm goddamned serious. I don't want to preorder or play it near the end of December...

Gbraga

Wow, Paex, You are flat out on the gifs, girl! Nice work!
I think you mean "Nicely done, girl" ;)

WAAAAAAAAAAAIT a second that Kat art is yours??? Oh my god you're fantastic! Congratulations for your amazing work.

Last edited by a moderator:

Paexie

Wow, Paex, You are flat out on the gifs, girl! Nice work!
Thanks, it's a bitch to get them to work.
WAAAAAAAAAAAIT a second that Kat art is yours??? Oh my god you're fantastic! Congratulations for your amazing work.
Yep that's me. I use the same name everywhere and thank you so much! I hope I can do a Vergil bust soon. I just don't want him too look too goofy. I might even shave his sides to make him look more like Dante, but with the hair slicked back.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Thanks, it's a bitch to get them to work.

Yep that's me. I use the same name everywhere and thank you so much! I hope I can do a Vergil bust soon. I just don't want him too look too goofy. I might even shave his sides to make him look more like Dante, but with the hair slicked back.

You're going to do one on Vergil next!? =D I can't wait! And if you can you should try to keep his haircut. Remember Vergil's a posh guy, he's meant to look goofy :lol:

Top Bottom