• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Super Powered Vergil Kicks Dante's Ass (Video Inside)

Why did NT delete that move?? Players would have found a way around that, no questions asked. :|

They didn't necessarily delete, who knows, all I know is NT knows what they're doing, maybe they ran out of time, because its lacking some SFX and what not, regardless this is truly an incredible boss fight now. because it feels tactical without limiting combo potential. It also now looks appropriately epic. Just wait till I do a full version, the finale is of course going to be in the damn clouds with the helicopters and lighting everywhere. It's just "drool" love the art and look of combat in this game.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
That is so incredibly awesome. And also terrifying.

It looks pretty cool with the glyph effect mod, but I wonder what it looks like without it...? Just a giant bubble of energy, huh?

Did you increased the damage on his secret move? It does a mindblowing amount of damage for how fast it happends.

I was tweaking the whole boss fight so I had increased his overall damage scalar, the thing it works like a multiplier, and the base damage of that attack was already pretty high so when it was multiplied higher it becomes ridiculous. I'm trying to tweak it to something frightening but not so absurd. The thing its like multiple detonations each doing 300-400 damage.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
I was tweaking the whole boss fight so I had increased his overall damage scalar, the thing it works like a multiplier, and the base damage of that attack was already pretty high so when it was multiplied higher it becomes ridiculous. I'm trying to tweak it to something frightening but not so absurd. The thing its like multiple detonations each doing 300-400 damage.

Well that explains the terrible terrible terrible damage, that was the only doubt i had, you are doing an amazing work.

Well that explains the terrible terrible terrible damage, that was the only doubt i had, you are doing an amazing work.

Updated. Put up first build of mod. And a new video of me barely beating him in the main post, its quite an endurance test. I still think I can do it no damage and under 5 minutes. The lag from recording was definitely messing up some of my payoff timing.

THE STYLISH BAR STILL GOES UP TOO FAST HURR HURR :O

Yeah, nothing wrong with that. And it isn't as easy as it looks. The main thing to keep in mind is that the music is tied to style so it makes sense to keep the style meter easy to bring up, but harder to maintain. I actually hated the style meter in the old games. I love it quite a bit in the new one. The only thing to change is the final score requirements to get SSS on each level without changing the actual SSS system during gameplay. I already did this for the Hollow Vergil Boss fight.

Another thing, I was getting SSS because I was demon dodging + using a crapton of mixups at once, richochet shot, demon dodge, parry, aerial combo, etc.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
The one thing that's sorta killing me on the PC version is that I can't make Gun Special just one button :(

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Updated. Put up first build of mod. And a new video of me barely beating him in the main post, its quite an endurance test. I still think I can do it no damage and under 5 minutes. The lag from recording was definitely messing up some of my payoff timing.

Nice :D, i have never recorded anything in PC but i do have hear it makes it lag HEAVILY, even now good work.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Damn bro. What would I do without you? Now all I need is a better...whatever part I need to make this thing run a little better, and I'll be able to make use of all your awesome mawdz.

EvilX-81

At first I was like "lol topic. That Oppressed chap is at it again."

Then I looked at the videos. Holy damn the topic wasn't joshing around. God I wish I had a game worthy PC.

As for the move itself though; I dunno, I think i can see why they didn't put it in, despite how epic it looked. An explosion after swinging the sword, in the case for Vergil, doesn't look right IMO. Like maybe it should have some more to it, moar visual style and chaos to it or something like the in-game judgment cuts, or any of the previous judgment cuts.

But then I don't like DmC's judgment cut animation either, so.... :/

Top Bottom