• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Super Moderator!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
After overwhelming support from members here as well as recommendations from the staff, we have the pleasure of announcing that KEATON is your new Super Moderator and will be working alongside the rest of the staff team to control you...er, I mean, help out...

Keaton has shown immesaurable maturity and helpfulness since he joined this site and as it would appear pretty much all you guys respect him, he's the obvious and most suitable choice.

Thanks to all you guys for your suggestions for potential moderators over the past week and I hope you'll join me in welcoming Keaton to the staff team.

:D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Awesome ^_^ I had noticed the change, because the colour of his name is now orange :) So I sent him a nice PM, saying congrats... And yup, you picked the right person all right :)

Keaton

Premium
Thank you Angel for this oppertunity ^___^

...and a big thanks to everyone whom showed faith in me, I really appreciate it :D

Thanks for the welcomes and congrats :D

-yeash this feels like i've won an oscar or something lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Don't forget to thank your mum... That little girl Sarah who was there through your rough times... And that tiny midget named Roy :lol:

Just joking.... But yeah, congrats bro :)

Keaton

Premium
Lol +rep for the funnies :D
..also thanks to Grog the Troll of which I did not feed lol

Nuff said.

Keaton

Premium
^I appreciate the defence Dante and Darkness I really do.
But Dark Knight is welcome to have negative views on me, as is anyone, a promotion doesn't give me instant likability and I understand :).

I hope, given this chance, to be able to change his opinion in time.

Until then... smiles ftw :D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
And :lol:

No problem K-Man ^_^ And as you already know... You have to get to know someone before you can trust them ;)

Sparda™

Since Keaton joined the forums, I was the first he got to know well, and vice versa. Me and Keaton are pals.:D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Perhaps if The Dark Knight took time to get to know Keaton, then he may gain some trust for the man... And vice versa :D

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Where there are vegetables, there is goodies, and where there is goodies are boobs.

Your friend- BoC

Top Bottom