• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Staff!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
As you know we have a rather large community here and only four staff members - three admins and one excellent super moderator, Tony_Redgrave.

Now Tony cannot be expected to do everything here and the rest of us staff members have goodness knows how many other sites to govern, so we have decided to start looking for suitable candidates to become super moderator, alongside Tony.

We'll be looking at a number of qualities such as helpfulness around the boards, maturity, the ability to remain calm during a shouting match etc etc and will let you know what we have decided at the end of the week.

Please note that the new moderating position will NOT be based on who we are best buddies with or anything dumb like that. I know I'm staff because I'm married to the owner, but to my knowledge he isn't married to anyone else here so you can rest assured that whoever is selected to help moderate these boards will have earned the privilege.

Let the *** kissing begin :D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
:) Okay. I think a great person to be super mod alongside Tony, would be Keaton :)

The K-man is polite, mature... Helpful... He's very supportive too :)

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
^ Quite, I'd nominate Keaton as well, from my experience with him, he is a very polite and helpful individual and also happens to be an incredibly mature person.

I personally think Keaton would be a perfect candidate.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Agreed.. K-Man always helps everyone, from what I've seen :) He can settle arguments easily, and would be perfectly suitable :)

The dark knight

Let the *** kissing begin? I have been kissing your guys asses since I first came here LOL! I am just saying...I am here everyday. About all day. Just letting you know LOL!

The dark knight

I did it anyway LOL! I doubt I will be a mod anyway. The only time I have been a mode is when I had a friend opened a new forum and he needed a mod to monitor...basically nothing.

Dark Drakan

Admin
From what ive seen on the boards id also recommend Keaton too, especially after the good ideas as of late. Others could be recommended too if need be.

The dark knight

I got all my rep from normal means. Not that generous thread. I posted in the generous thread maybe 3 times. Just saying LOL!

Top Bottom