• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Songs for SE

Will there be new musical pieces for the game?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
So I was on the DMC4 SE website and looking through some stuff.

I noticed how the music in the website was completely messed up and would play the song for a few seconds and then stop (which was weird since I had the sound off but it was the same regardless if the sound was on).

However, in some sections they would play songs that were in the vanilla version but in the Vergil and Trish/Lady section I heard new tracks that weren't in the game.

Vergil's sounded like a battle theme that would fit in DMC4 but nothing that was heard before while Trish/Lady page sounded....odd...kinda wubby...would like to hear a full version but it loops...same goes for the Vergil one.

http://www.capcom.co.jp/devil4se/global/vergil.htmlhttp://www.capcom.co.jp/devil4se/global/vergil.html

Could this hint at new songs or battle tracks for the game like one for each character (with Vergil getting maybe 2) or its just for website?

berto

I Saw the Devil
I do think that each character will have their own battle theme. I was hopping they'd get more than one, each, but that might not a thing.

scionicspectre

A remastered portion of Vergil's theme is played briefly in the trailer (0:33-0:47), so I assume we'll have some new music. Someone also mentioned a full soundtrack with two additional tracks in the Japanese collector's edition, IIRC.

On an unrelated note, I noticed something while loading the page you mentioned- it said 6.18 (June 18th) while loading, but when it was finished it changed to Summer 2015 and remains that way on subsequent visits. Looks like they changed their mind about how specific they would be, but left the incorrect image on the server.

Top Bottom