• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New screen leaks of assassins creed 3

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
here are some new leaks on assassins creed 3 :)
ac3530pxdph.jpg
assassin's+creed+3+latest+pictures+leaked_5.jpg
Assassins-Creed-3-screenshot-leak-GamersBliss-01.jpg
AC3-Leaked-Screens-2..jpg
AC3-Leaked-Screens-1..jpg
AC3-Leaked-Screens-5..jpg

so what do you guys think

Dark Drakan

Admin
The new lighting effects they have been talking about look stunning, theres also a video here if anyones interested.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
So the tomahawk replaces the standard sword/axe/spear? I'm not sure if I like this change, though the twin guns might make up for this.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Wow. I onlz played second game on PC and beta of AC : Brotherhood, maybe Im going to buy this too.

Dark Drakan

Admin
So the tomahawk replaces the standard sword/axe/spear? I'm not sure if I like this change, though the twin guns might make up for this.

Swords will still be in there as the enemies have them and id imagine a form of axe would be too. Unsure of spears yet but a possibility id imagine. The video showing his weapons didnt detail the Rope Dart either but its in there.

91268649.jpg
Screenshot taken from trailer.​

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Swords will still be in there as the enemies have them and id imagine a form of axe would be too. Unsure of spears yet but a possibility id imagine. The video showing his weapons didnt detail the Rope Dart either but its in there.

True, but the fact that the somewhat "main" weapon that is currently being promoted is now the tomahawk (wonder if that means Connor is partially Indian) instead of a random sword like all the time in previous games, I'd wager they'll focus more on creating more tomahawks instead of swords. Hopefully I'm wrong and there'd be a nice variety for everything.

I understand that the closer we move to our time, the less blades we'll be seeing, but since they made Desmond carry a hidden blade, I'm hoping he'll be equipped with as many bladed weapons - when we'll finally get to play as him - as firearms. And I want the same thing in case we see more of his ancestors, though I admit that seeing a white guy with sword during the world wars would be kinda out of place, but as a sword fan, I can't help wanting them to keep appearing in the games XD

Dante's Ghost

Browsing The Halls of Fortuna Castle
They look great! I purchased the lastest "PS3" magazine, the other day & reading the preview of this game-makes me more excited- for release day. Going from the pictures & write-ups, the map for this game looks amazing!

Thanks for posting, DemonslayeR.

Top Bottom