• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New PSN Terms and Conditions

Meg

By agreeing to the new Terms for the PSN you agree to not team up with anyone else when trying to sue Sony. Thoughts?

http://www.gamesradar.com/sony-updates-psns-terms-service-ask-you-waive-few-rights/

It appears that by agreeing to the terms of service by updating your PlayStation 3 and accepting the thing you’re not going to read, you’re waiving your rights to enter a Class Action Lawsuit against Sony. In other words, you sue Sony all you want, but you can’t join with a bunch of other people to sue Sony. If you’re going toe-to-toe with Sony in court you’re going to need to do it solo. It’s possible to opt-out of this clause, but that requires a written letter sent to Sony’s offices, and it has to be done within the next 30 days. Still with us? Good. By the time you’ve finished reading this you’ll be one step closer to passing the BAR exam.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
thats was sooo left field. i hardly go online with my playstation anyways so i dont think i need to bother with it

Edit: considering that PSN is free, i guess its alright, but i wont put my information online again through psn because of what happened before

Dark Drakan

Admin
Just means most people wont have the funds or time needed to take legal action and those that do can be paid off for their silence or made to drop the case by Sonys legal team.

Top Bottom