• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Old Cole

Keaton

Premium
I'm glad.
I played InFamous to death, beating both ends of the Karma scale and loved every moment of it, even on the Harder settings. Although I would've still played InFamous2, it's nice to see that Sucker Punch are actually listening to fans.

But, TBH, while I did love the original character, he did eventually grate on me a little, voice like gravel in a blender is great for the evil story line, but it didn't really hold true for the Good one.

It's very nice to see an upgrade though, the short sleeves and the tattoos suit the new Cole, I'm just hoping the Voice Acting is somewhat smoother than before ^_^

I saw a concept art a few weeks back for new-old Cole, and it was nice to see a video to match the rumours ^_^ Thanks very much Meg127 ^^

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
The screenshot reminds me of Commander Shepard from Mass Effect series. Glad that they will retain old Cole's look with some additional changes. Like Keaton said, the voice acting of this game is grating for some people, including me. Hopefully it will be much better than before.

Great find, meg127. :D

Top Bottom