• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Ninja Gaiden III trailer

Teimurazor

Peregrine Falcon
OMG WOW!
I am so glad i didn't pre-order this.
i thought NG3 Ryu from feeling guilty there'd be different endings made by choices. You have the option to kill certain enemies or walk away showing mercy, therefore changing the story to follow a more righteous path or not. If not then Ryu becomes more corrupt till the blood on his arm took over & he becomes a Demon.
And when i first saw the multiplayer, i gave the developers too much credit & thinking it was an early build & was going to improve.........lol i was wrong.
It really shows that Tomonobu Itagaki is gone just as it does with DOA5 which looks very unappealing to me. I heard Tomonobu was an egotistical jerk but i guess he knew his stuff when it comes to games lol.
He was the meaning of badass itself.
Scarred face, sunglasses. And I remember seeing some vid where he and his crew were practicing some katana fight stuff.

Teimurazor

Peregrine Falcon
Devil's Third promises to be a great game. Itagaki said that there is more money invested into this game than in any other game he worked on before. Tho I have a reason to be afraid, as THQ suffers from heavy financial problems right now, and devil's third may never come out.

And this video captured the sole essence of Itagaki, lol.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
If IGN gave it a 3 in their video review, that's like going negative. IGN rates on a scale of 7 to 10. True story.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Oh god i just finished the game.
Team ninja,if you're gonna have ninja gaiden 4,please stick with the old ninja gaiden games.

Teimurazor

Peregrine Falcon
They can't, the director of the original 2 games left the company.
Well, they can just take NGS2, add gore, tell us some story like about ryu's younger years, or his father even, bring back bossess(as they would've been still alive in a prequel) modify them, add some new weapons, and vooila.

Top Bottom