• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New member to the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seigfried

Samurai Bartender
Alright then, tell me "Daniel" what is the absolute understanding and meaning of the universe? In what way is the Grand Design formed to favor of which species? And which is the better fruit: Grapes or Bananas?

Col Sin Scythe

Reaper Squad
q1 : The universe includes mechanics, life and intelligence, all of which had the same origin. The universe gave birth to life.
q2 : When closely examined, the living world is filled with evidence that complex organisms not only could have evolved through evolution's trial-and-error mechanism, but must have done so, because their structure, their physiology, and even their genetic makeup are all inconsistent with the demands of intelligent design
q3 : grapes

Seigfried

Samurai Bartender
Son of a Whore!
(don't worry I didn't mean you)

I didn;t think you would get those answers. Now there is only one last question...what sound does a chocobo make, in dialog?

Kalina-Ann

Hey everyone I am new to this site and I know Ill like it already.
Hope to meet everyone here!!!!!!!

Laters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seigfried

Samurai Bartender
No its sort of an anger phrase for me, but I said nott o worry just in case he might have thought I meant him. Aside from that, good work Daniel you have proven your honor by accepting my challenge and you have earned my respect by triumphing over it.

Also, welcome to the forums Kalina, I am sure you will continue to like it here(even if there are certain people who can be a bit annoying *cough*Kakashi*cough*).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom