• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New interview. From Dwarfkicker(GF)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well Nero's the new star around Devil May Cry. All newbies in the series like him more than they like Dante and find him also easier to use. So it's to be expected that he may become some kind of regular around the series.
However we shouldn't lose hope about Vergil either. Even facts like:
1)MANY people hope that Nero is Vergil in some way
2)Everyone was happy to see Yamato back
3)Almost every interview includes some part about Vergil

...and so many other things will easily make Capcom realize that Vergil SHOULD and MUST return at some point. (I really hope that point isn't Nero's Devil Trigger by the way)
After all the story is about Sparda and his descendants;)
And since Lady and Trish got to reappear...

(And by the way I hope there's a cut-scene with Vergil at the end of the game as a small prologue for his return)

Chrysander

Vergil is not going to be kicked out of the series, I am 99.9% sure of that. At the beginning, when they started giving out information about DMC4, they were saying stuff like "Vergil will always be a part of the series". But then once Nero was on the scene, that quickly changed to "No, Vergil is not in the game." and "Wait and see" and then "You will have to wait and see if there is a connection between Nero and Nero Angelo". So... I mean I think they are just covering. I expect to see Vergil, I'll be surprised if he is absolutely not in the game.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I know this sounds kinda mean, but i'd say too bad for the newbies. That's why you don't play a part 4 before you play part 1,2,3. I can't stomach to watch a sequel to a movie or a game unless i've seen the ones before it, I like to understand things.

Nero had better be worth a damn. He's hot and he's got some moves, but he'll never be as high on the ladder as the Sparda twins.

As for Vergil, I hope he gets back into action, but I don't wanna get my hopes to high.

Kool626

Demon Slayer
i think they blockin of vergil coz he bad. anyways i like nero he act like a ganster with the hood it good to have a change, but i have a feelin that sum how he connet to the twins dante and vergil.

Chrysander

Vergilissexy;62726 said:
I know this sounds kinda mean, but i'd say too bad for the newbies. That's why you don't play a part 4 before you play part 1,2,3. I can't stomach to watch a sequel to a movie or a game unless i've seen the ones before it, I like to understand things

Exactly... and for people who are new to the series, Dante would be new anyway! So I don't get it. Nero and Dante are just as new to someone who hasn't played the series...

Destrond

Spectre Of The Flame
I have seen one point where vergil could return, and that is after dmc 2 before the portal to the demon world closes. As a matter of fact, the fan fic i am writing takes place after the events of dmc 2 and vergil has come through that portal. Nero is also in the story and for the first time( at least that i have seen) sparda joins the fight. The only person in there way is nero who has gained more power in his db and has pure control of it. I will release it later but still it has a point that says vergil has had chances to return.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Destrond;62783 said:
I have seen one point where vergil could return, and that is after dmc 2 before the portal to the demon world closes. As a matter of fact, the fan fic i am writing takes place after the events of dmc 2 and vergil has come through that portal. Nero is also in the story and for the first time( at least that i have seen) sparda joins the fight. The only person in there way is nero who has gained more power in his db and has pure control of it. I will release it later but still it has a point that says vergil has had chances to return.

I do believe that Vergil has a good chance to return too. But I cannot understand how your fanfic is a point that help us support that. First of all the portal to the Demon World in DMC2 was probably closed since we heard Dante's motorcycle in the end and before that Lucia saw it closing.
Anyway Vergil WILL return. It's DMC's ace:cool:

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Kool626;62736 said:
i think they blockin of vergil coz he bad. anyways i like nero he act like a ganster with the hood it good to have a change, but i have a feelin that sum how he connet to the twins dante and vergil.

Block out Vergil cuz he's bad? If that's the case than there's no point in having demons in the game at all. And how exactly is Nero ganster in the hood?.

Top Bottom