• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New interview. From Dwarfkicker(GF)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
That's what I thought too. I hope it's something cool. If it's Vergil I may actually end up disliking the whole thing unless there's a good reason for his appearance though. And now that I think of it, it may not be Nero since he manages to 'regain himself' during the fight between Dante and the huge guy doesn't he?
Time will tell though^_^

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
KingSwole;62653 said:
Zato once again you are the man!!!

By the way your new sig is awesome Tony!>_<

[Off topic]Thanks a bunch! Lucifer's Ire gets the credit for the photoshoping and me for the idea and pic:p [/Off topic]

By the way I hope we don't get to fight Agnus in some Arkham-style battle. He reminds me too much of the guy. Book lovers, legend of Sparda-fans and opening demon gates...

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Tony_Redgrave;62654 said:
By the way I hope we don't get to fight Agnus in some Arkham-style battle. He reminds me too much of the guy. Book lovers, legend of Sparda-fans and opening demon gates...

I feel the exact same way about Agnus and yeah I hope we don't have to fight in a battle like that. I'm really interested in seeing Agnus use that huge sword though.

Zato-OW

King
Yeah Agnus also reminds me of Arkam in a way...they may even have know each other seeing as they may have the same goals. But i hope the last boss is somthing cool looking or somthing Like Vergil3(DMC3) but better.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I agree. After all most of the best DMC boss battles were against almost-human-sized bosses.:cool:
With the exception of most of the DMC1 bosses who had epic bosss battles. (By epic I mean battles in huge places where you could really see that the boss was incredibly powerful etc. Most of the giant-shaped boss battles in DMC3 were in closed space when compared to that)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Uggghhhh, another month and 5 days of agonzing patients. Grrrrrr!!! BTW, I agree, the best battles arn't always the bosses that take up the entire screen.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Zato-OW;62660 said:

How hard! My two favorate games in battle. Hmmmm, a half god vs a half demon. Rage of the Gods/Titans vs Devil Trigger. Well, Dante can stay in DT longer than Kratos can stay in ROTG. Damn, im voting for Dante. Sorry, Kratos, I still love ya though.

Woah, sorry for getting off topic, this should be a seperate thread.

Chrysander

Thanks for the interview.

Once again, the interviewer fails to ask:

+ How many missions are there?
+ How many boss battles are there?
+ How many moves are there per weapon on average?
+ How many weapons are there? (without going into specifics about the weapons)
+ How many guns are there? (without going into specifics about the weapons)
+ Will there be bloody palace or something similar?
+ How many difficulty levels are there?
+ Will there be downloadable content?

instead they just ask basically the same old questions.

I am really glad that they brought up the promise that was made that there will be more weapons than all the previous games combined. Kobayashi didn't deny it, so hopefully that means it's on. They will look like total morons now if the game doesn't have tonnes. I mean, off the top of my head I can think of:

Rebellion
Yamato
Force Edge
Beowulf
Ifrit
Alastor
Cerberus
Nevan
Agni & Rudra

That's 9 so far, and presumably there were some others in DMC2 that I don't know about. So that would make at least 10 weapons for DMC4. We know that Nero has 1 sword, so that means that Dante will have at least 9 of his own, according to them.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I don't know if we can expect this at all. When asked, Kobayashi skillfully escaped the question and only answered things like 'yes it's really difficult, but we worked in the cutscenes.etc' nothing about 10 or more weapons, more than 20+ missions etc. Although I still think I'll love the game anyway, I believe that it won't have all that. Except if they mean that Devil Bringer counts for more than just 1 weapon or something, since they only focused there...

Chrysander

Yeah. Well I still have my doubts about all of that too. I think it's more than likely that they will come out looking like morons, since they won't live up to what they claimed earlier. However, it might still turn out to be true.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I don't think I like the idea of Nero being in all of the next DMC games. THIS SUCKS, how the hell are they gonna have the new guy in all the next games and just kick Vergil out the picture?! Grrrrr!

Top Bottom