• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New guy here, but not to the game

JustDave

Hey guys, new guy here and I always read threads but never been apart of any. But anyways about the new DmC. I welcome it with open arms, the demo is awesome. TBH i think maybe capcom just handed it over to ninja theory for a while to get the orginal story straight. DMC 1, 2 and 3 stories kinda align but 4...idk Nero comes outta nowhere with characteristics of Vergil. So who knows whats really going on behind closed doors. What do you guys think about it? positives and negatives

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
Hey guys, new guy here and I always read threads but never been apart of any. But anyways about the new DmC. I welcome it with open arms, the demo is awesome. TBH i think maybe capcom just handed it over to ninja theory for a while to get the orginal story straight. DMC 1, 2 and 3 stories kinda align but 4...idk Nero comes outta nowhere with characteristics of Vergil. So who knows whats really going on behind closed doors. What do you guys think about it? positives and negatives
i've said this before look at how capcoms been lately they haven't made any awesome games for awhile and im one of those people who think that if DmC does well capcom will kill off the original series and go with DmC and if it fails then capcom won't make anymore dmc games for a long time the tiny bit of hope i have for DMC5 is small seeing how capcom would probably butcher it

JustDave

i've said this before look at how capcoms been lately they haven't made any awesome games for awhile and im one of those people who think that if DmC does well capcom will kill off the original series and go with DmC and if it fails then capcom won't make anymore dmc games for a long time the tiny bit of hope i have for DMC5 is small seeing how capcom would probably butcher it

im just tryna keep hope alive haha, tho yu have a valid arguement

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
i want a DMC5 not a big fan of DmC but with megaman and resident franchise just borderline dead capcom would have to go above and beyond with it

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
have you played the demo?
yes and it was the kind of game where im like yeah its good but its not what i want after around 11 years of evolution to the DMC gameplay all to have it downgraded in the reboot i would expect NT to use some of the ideas from the original series (they do to an extent) but whatever

JustDave

yes and it was the kind of game where im like yeah its good but its not what i want after around 11 years of evolution to the DMC gameplay all to have it downgraded in the reboot i would expect NT to use some of the ideas from the original series (they do to an extent) but whatever
haha yeah, well everyone has their own opinion

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
haha yeah, well everyone has their own opinion
tumblr_mdp674Ge731r5gg8eo1_500.png

DarkSlayer54

My main complaint as far as gameplay goes is the Devil Trigger... It's just not fun to use for me, and it adds nothing to the gameplay. It might be different in the full game, but I doubt DT will add any additional attacks to weapons.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
It all depends on the person playing really.

If you're a master or a pretty good player of DMC3 and DMC4 and you like to jump cancel in those games a lot, then you probably won't think of DmC as challenging enough for you...till you hit DMD mode.

However if you're new to the series, you'll probably have a blast.

It all depends on who's playing just to rant on it, who's playing with a clean slat of no previous DMC wisdom, and whose playing to dig deep into combat.

seraphmaycry

ye the demo is a bit easy hope the auctual games harder poision *shudders* wont fight anymore times then neccesary i hope dmd is all out impossible like dmc3 or dmc1 mabye dmc2 (have not playe it much)

Top Bottom