• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New fashion for Dante

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
I just want something that resembles his red and black color scheme and his trenchcoat and sweatpants

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Dante can surely use a new set of clothes. Put some underwear on.

Clean up his trenchcoat and perhaps get some red on.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
dmc__dante___the_end__by_deathmasque-d5ww43s.png

dante_redesign_by_aliciamuhm-d60hiy2.jpg

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
the first one works and should be his movie look if that movie ever gets made.

the second one would work better if you did a AU where Dante grew up in Fortuna after his mom died. But as a compromise between the more regal stylings of Sparda and Dante's own street look, it works.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
the first one works and should be his movie look if that movie ever gets made.

the second one would work better if you did a AU where Dante grew up in Fortuna after his mom died. But as a compromise between the more regal stylings of Sparda and Dante's own street look, it works.

The first one can work. Perhaps his hair will start off black, but later at the end it turns fully white. And instead of living in a trailer, perhaps an apartment or condo where he has enough money to survive for food, clothes & shelter.

Last edited:

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
The badass longcoat look will never die.
THANK YOU!
Just give him DMC1 Dante's attire, only replace the boots with military boots, make the bullet proof vest into a black T-shirt, and make the coat a darker shade of red.

As for the hair, I'd actually prefer if it looks more like a white version of Rambo's
rambo.jpg

While it stay's true to the original Dante's "split at the front long hair", it has the 'edgy' feel of DmC Dante.
AND
While it is long, it's not overly feminine and looks like the hair of someone who just came out of vigorous battle.

It's a win-win. Staying true to the original, while having the edgy feel of a reboot

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
pimptacular
Im not up to date on slang so i hope thats a good thing.

Spike is the king of cool so im hoping new dante can pick up some tips.

The first one can work. Perhaps his hair will start off black, but later at the end it turns fully white. And instead of living in a trailer, perhaps an apartment or condo where he has enough money to survive for food, clothes & shelter.

the white hair trigger never made sense to me so i rather he just have white hair and dye it black to blend in.

a condo would be too expensive and a apartment building puts innocents in the way if a demon comes looking for him. A abandoned warehouse could be better but a trailer is easier to move, hide, and get rid off if need be.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
An abandoned warehouse could be better but a trailer is easier to move, hide, and get rid off if need be.
Agreed. A trailer is easier to hide in, while an abandoned warehouse could act as a secondary base.

Reactions: Jak
Top Bottom