• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Expansion for Age of Empires II on way

Dark Drakan

Admin
aoe2_CamelArcher_Preview-e1428584012327.png

Microsoft have revealed that there is a new expansion on the way for Age of Empires II HD Edition. The team behind the fan-made Age of Empires II mod: ‘Forgotten Empires’, is helping Microsoft out with its new expansion pack, which will release some time this year.

Microsoft posted a teaser image of a camel archer on Steam which is one of the new units being worked on for the game. The expansion will also include new civilisations, campaigns and even game modes.

They are also trying to improve the Steam workshop for the game with a new mod manager along with improvements to multiplayer.

SOURCE- KITGURU

Dark Drakan

Admin
New Age of Empires 2 expansion out next week

This is now the games 3rd expansion but it goes to show that its still as popular as ever & still held in such high regard in the RTS genre. The next expansion known as Rise of the Rajas is due December 19th.

Besides improved AI, Rise of the Rajas also adds five new random maps, five special maps, five real world maps, 13 new terrains, new Scenario Editor objects and a new Spectator Mode.

FULL DETAILS ON STEAM HERE

Kurisu

Bunny mom
Oh, my dad really likes Age of Empires, so maybe he'll be happy to hear this, I think he played on CD-ROMs and not on Steam though. Meh, I'll tell him anyway.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Oh, my dad really likes Age of Empires, so maybe he'll be happy to hear this, I think he played on CD-ROMs and not on Steam though. Meh, I'll tell him anyway.

I had original on CD but repurchased the HD remake on steam. It's well worth it for fans and pretty cheap too & now with more content than ever.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Really glad to see their still supporting this, even though it's no longer Ensemble Studios at the helm. Speaking of expansions I still need to play the last one...

Dark Drakan

Admin
Really glad to see their still supporting this, even though it's no longer Ensemble Studios at the helm. Speaking of expansions I still need to play the last one...

Yeah I havent played any of the 3 expansions either but might buy them all at some point soon if they are decent price. Shame Ensemble closed all those years ago but seems new team has done decent job with the new content and keeping the game alive.

Top Bottom