• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New DMC4 scans Nero's DT!!

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Hehe, Nero looks possessed. Nah, I don't think that's Vergil. BTW Nero's DT reminds me of Unknowed in Tekken Tag Tornament.

unknown01.jpeg

Every single moves she makes, the beast makes as well.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
the trigger looks awesome... but i was hopin' for nero to become that demon. but it looks better. let's hope dante's devil trigger comes up soon... because i'm excited. maybe it'll kinda look like... a little bit of devilman maybe

Chrysander

He's holding Yamato. So once again, either Capcom have lost their minds and they're just re-using the weapons, colours and themes, or it's something to do with Vergil.

It looks pretty badass! I wonder what kinds of attacks the spirit will have, it will be cool if it has a different attack for each attack that Nero has

Chrysander

heatlancer;61784 said:
looks alot like vergil when noting the yamato and the sword holster on his left hand

Blatant! I hadn't noticed that - to me that is the strongest evidence yet.

Additionally, notice that Nero is left-handed, and this Devil Spirit is right-handed, so at the very least I think it's fair to assume that this spirit isn't just Nero, it is some external force.

Zato-OW

King
u may never understand. but i like him becauses hes different then dante but also can be just as cool in his own way

RazielVergil

because vergil is the VIJAY himself!he is the toughest character!

vergil is the greatest character in the dmc series!infact he is the VIJAY himself!

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
no way man dante is the greatest character although i guess your right about vergil being the toughest cos he could have killed dante loads of times and he won more of the battles against dante

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
cosmic master;61892 said:
no way man dante is the greatest character although i guess your right about vergil being the toughest cos he could have killed dante loads of times and he won more of the battles against dante

Okay, first of all I do agree with you that Dante is the man. I understand were everyone else is coming from though. They like Vergils tough personality and the strong aura that he gives off. The reason I like Dante is because he does crazy and wild things that you cant predict, while doing them stylishly. Vergil is fast and just straight forward with his attacks(boring).

and second I dont agree with fact that Vergil has won more fights. Their first fight Dante lost, the second fight was a draw because they were interrupted and the third fight Dante won, so technically its a draw between them.

Top Bottom