• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Dissidia 012 trailer + Tifa

aka958

Don't trust people
Devil Bane;279726 said:
^I generally have a preference for japanese whenever it is possible but sometimes the japanese version will be far better than the international versions of the games...or at least that's what I think.Since Dissidia 012's release will be international I doubt there will be changes between the versions,but I'm still worried...

Anyway I'll decide the whole PSN thing after I get my hands on the game.;)

For now,we WAIT![God I hate that word...despite the fact that I'm not irritated by it.]

We wait for easily one of the best games on the PSP to get it's sequel released. The anticipation is high, at least for me. :O

Some say on the trailer that they saw the FFIX theatre ship Prima Vista as a stage, could you confirm this?

aka958

Don't trust people
Devil Bane;279730 said:
^Which of the two?The first or the closed theater one?

The closed theater one.

They say it's when Cloud and Kuja talk. Somewhere about 3:30-3:34 or was it 2:30-2:34?

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Just saw it,it must be that.It is a either the flying sip or a rooftop of a really tall building...but I'm pretty sure it's the flying ship.

aka958

Don't trust people
Devil Bane;279745 said:
Just saw it,it must be that.It is a either the flying sip or a rooftop of a really tall building...but I'm pretty sure it's the flying ship.

Cool! It was actually one of the map I wanted to see the most. =D

Top Bottom