• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Devil Arm's or old Devil Arm's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dying Angel

What new devil arm's or old Devil Arm's would people like to see in DMC5? You can name one from each game or make up your own would like to here people's idea's and name's if you have any name's for new devil arm's.

The SSStylish one

Formerly DanteTheDevil
Heck, Rebellion is the old one i'd definetly want to see... Apart from that, Beowulf... As for new ones, i'd like to see a new sword, that Vergil will have (Yes, i want Vergil back)

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
I liked Agni and Rudra a lot. Mainly used those during the whole DMC 3..
Dante`s standard equipment ofcourse, maybe Sparda? Could be fun.
And doh, i LOVED Pandora and Gilgamesh

Hydralisk

Evolution complete
Bring back both the DMC1 Devil arms!
Beowulf has got nothing on Irifrit

DMC3 I would like to see Cerberus return, if only for a bit of variety - Three-headed nunchucks + Gaunlets + 2 swords = happy Hydra. ^_^

Get the two broad-swords back as well, though I suppose you'd have to get rid of the fire one somehow (Irifit making him obsolete).

Gunslinger55

Ronin;162762 said:
I want a new instrument weapon. maybe a trumpet, a drumset or something

That would make for a hilarious joke weapon.

The only devil arms that I want to see make a comeback would be Beowulf and Nevan. Both were fun to use, so I'd love to see them return in a future DMC.

UchihaClanLeader

SSSlayer of demons
I want to see either old devil arms and new devil arms.

Please CAPCOM...BRING ALASTOR BACK :( :verymad:. And Agni&Rudra madding Dante again.Oh, oh, let's not forget about the Legendary Devil Arm, the Sword Sparda.
And some new weapons of course. :D

lafudge

&vergil.♥
Goes without saying that Yamato SHOULD be in DMC5 since I think Vergil's making a come back, but that's in another post. It causes a lot of conflict and it's a great plot device too. I also think Dante will weild Rebellion since it's the sword Sparda left to him. Force Edge is a must too since its real form is Sparda. I mean, even if the Sparda sword had a cameo role in the cutscenes that'd be good enough. Tbh, in DMC I didn't really like using the Sparda sword since it disabled Air Hike and was kinda slow. And yes, I agree that Capcom should BRING BACK ALASTOR. Ah, epic sword. As for the gauntlet and grieves weapons; I never used Ifrit, was kinda weird about Beowolf and avoided Gilgamesh, but for the cool factor, I'd have to say Gilgamesh, especially with the Rising Dragon move. It think that was its name. I dislike the gauntlets and grieves weapons because they're slow, which gives the enemy a lot of opportunity to slap attacks on you like no tomorrow. I like Agni and Rudra but they seem DMC3 exclusive, but seeing the Nevan guitar come back would be fun. I had so much fun rocking out with that thing. Ebony and Ivory are a must, of course. Pandora was cool, but I wasn't a big fan of Coyote-A or Kalina Ann. I'd like to see the return of the Nightmare gun, but faster.

So yeah, that's me. xD

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
Rebellion for dante, of course... and I think it would be awesome to see dante wielding a scythe weapon. Still, the best thing for me would see rebellion's some sort of ultimate form, cause i am a rebellion lover and i think this sword has a lot o potential... when it awakened in DMC3 i almost wept :)

wannabDante

Agni and Rudra need to come back they were the best. Although a joined the Devil may cry group rather late as i have only played 3 and 4.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
well for the rebellion ultimate form i hope is possible and it will be cool but no like joining another time de medallions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom