• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Dante Combo Vid

Sparda™

Jump Cancel is not Enemy Step.

This is the definition of Jump Cancel...

Jump Cancel is a powerful technique which delivers a constant amount of damage due to proper timing of pressing the jump and attack button in the moment the weapon creates impact with the adversary.

The weapon creates impact, not your feet.

Zato-OW

King
But the fact you have to be directly on the enemy to JC, enemy step is used in the process but the attacks is canceled out so JC is made as its own tech. Ok,Like degrade enemy step and i bet you you cant JC.

Sparda™

Zato-OW;118254 said:
But the fact you have to be directly on the enemy to JC, enemy step is used in the process but the attacks is canceled out so JC is made as its own tech. Ok,Like degrade enemy step and i bet you you cant JC.

Enemy Step is something else, but anyway.

I can't what?!:huh:

Zato-OW

King
Ok you know how you upgrade enemy step? Degrade(Idk the word, downgrade i guess) it so you wont have the move then attempt to JC.

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
In DMC3 you could Jump Cancel right from the start. In DMC4 you have to have Enemy Step in order to Jump Cancel. So yes, I get what you mean, but you still need Enemy Step in order to JC in DMC4 — which is one of the decisions Capcom took making me believe they didn’t deliberately intend JCing in DMC3.

Koemi

half-breed
...now i am all confused... anyone care to show a vid of the difference between JC and ES?? o_O thanks

Sparda™

Koemi;118424 said:
...now i am all confused... anyone care to show a vid of the difference between JC and ES?? o_O thanks

Basically, these guys are implying Jump Cancel in DMC4, can be executed only when Enemy Step has been upgraded.

djdyks

Tremendous skill and executions ...
And he ain't lock-on to its targets ...
Wonder his joystick's reliability last ...
Anybody know which verison is he playing ? PS3 / 360 or PC

Top Bottom