• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New base of HQ?

ChibiVerg

Vergil: Small and Cute.
So just on a whim. I've read a few posts on here hopeful that N.Dante would make the ever so symbolic Devil May Cry Shop/HQ. However, imo I don't think N.Dante would really be interested in making that store/HQ. He doesn't seem like the type to lounge back on a chair with feet on the desk waiting for clients to come in begging for his help. N.Dante also doesn't seem the type to go out of his way to find demons and save little old grannies from rabid demonic dogs before helping them across the street either.

So the question: How would Dante continue in DmC? Would he and Kat work together and try and salvage "The Order" with Kat being the new "chief". Would they chill for a bit before going on a quest to find a way to suck all these demons back into hell? Would they go on a quest in search for Vergil!?

I'm kinda leaning towards my first two options... because they don't need to find Vergil, Vergil will find them.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Well since Limbo has calapsed into the real world, there's gonna be demons everywhere, and people are gonna need to call someone.

Onecrazymonkey1

Hmm I'm not really sure where they are going to take DmC2 but I can easily see Dante lounging around in a small shop or another trailer while him and Kat take calls. I can also just see him head out and see what demons he can find on his own (since they're everywhere now anyway). I'm not really sure if I can see him running an organization like the order; it just seems a little too big and structured for him in my opinion. There is also the problem of money; Vergil was able to have a giant headquarter base and massive team working with him to stop the demons but he was also a millionaire. Maybe some people at the order were working for free but I'm sure not all of them were.

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
I think Dante and Kat would more than likely start the order up again, though they wouldn't call it devil may cry.

ChibiVerg

I don't know. The shop scene just doesn't really fit N.Dante really. I bet he's probably more likely to just walk out and start killing a bunch of demons then sit idly waiting for people to call a number. Maybe because the shop idea is a little cheesy for this more punky Dante.

Who knows maybe Dante is just a field agent/ dude who runs around killing ****. While Kat takes over the order ( of course nothing like what Vergil had, but if there were some survivors I bet most of them would trust Kat. She was second in command right?) and tells Dante where to go and kill stuff.

Onecrazymonkey1

I bet he's probably more likely to just walk out and start killing a bunch of demons then sit idly waiting for people to call a number.

This is really what I see him doing most likely, just waking up an going on a demon killing spree for breakfast. Maybe him and Kat and a couple members of the order (if there are any left). Sort of like Buffy's Scooby gang but nothing really big.

ChibiVerg

This is really what I see him doing most likely, just waking up an going on a demon killing spree for breakfast. Maybe him and Kat and a couple members of the order (if there are any left). Sort of like Buffy's Scooby gang but nothing really big.

Haha the new Buffy or scooby doo crew! Who knows maybe the DmC governements will be able to at least take care of the lesser demons... and Dante and Kat (plus crew?) could drive around in the DmC mobile chasing down the harder to kill demons all over America. The new Mystery Inc! I don't know what type of pet they would get to be their mascot...

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Rebuild the mansion, an entire order of demon hunters.
QUICK KAT, GET ON THE DEMONMOBILE
RunBatmanIsitmeordoesitlooklike_bb210f_4489936_zps35c7e1b3.gif

Victormaru

Technologist
Everyone from the Order pretty much got assaulted to death during that raid so I doubt there would be any survivors after that explosion in the end. Now that the world is filled with demons from Limbo, I guess Dante and Kat could try to rebuild the original building and establish a new public service (maybe rename the Order to "Devil May Cry") to help the humans.

The new concept could be to take calls from humans who have spotted demons around specific areas and it'd be Dante's job to go and eliminate them since he said he would protect the humans at the end of the final mission. I mean what else would Dante be doing besides eating pizza and meeting girls at strip clubs? Then maybe Vergil would randomly pop up from time to time, watching, and waiting for the perfect opportunity(ies) for revenge. And that's when you get DmC2: DMC3 Reboot.

Then a mysterious hot demon walks into the establishment (who ends up looking like Eva for some reason) asking for Dante's help, then bam! Boss fight: New Trish reboot?!

chocolatepanda

The way i see it Dante just goes around killing demons without a real plan and in the process becomes well know by normal people as the guy who can take out hordes of demons by himself so people either ask or hire him for proctection. The order itselft seems kinda useless to me since they cant really do anything to fight back(kat being the exception) so i think Dante will just do what he can to help and become somewhat well know because of it.

ChibiVerg

:O Maybe theres more people with powers similar to Kat. Maybe Dante and Kat can go around recruiting people like that and training them. Oh maybe they stumble on the idea from patterns of hordes of demons targeting these people?

ReRave

smug jerk
Why doesn't the military take care of the demons?
They are vulnerable to bullets and all, so why not just bombard them to hell nd get it over with. Everyone is a demon hunter now. At least anyone who seriously considers surviving Limbo-Earth.

KRSkull

Maybe Kat will go around talking to people and spread the word about a demon hunter and then when she gets a job she takes Dante to meet the client. you know just Like in the Devil May Cry anime.

Top Bottom