• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Netflix's STRANGER THINGS

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Stranger-Things-poster.jpg

So, Netflix just recently premiered a brand new show called Stranger Things, AND IT'S AWESOME.

If I can describe it, it's like The Goonies meets Silent Hill with a dash of Monster Squad and Twilight Zone/Outer Limits.

It's a giant love letter to 80s supernatural horror that gets everything about that concept right. And it's not a satire of it, but a genuine loving tribute to it. With likable characters, an intriguing mystery, and top notch acting especially from Winona Ryder who is acting her brains out here, I highly recommend checking out this show.

Have you seen it? If so, what did you think? Comment below, let me know!

Dark Drakan

Admin
Started watching this yesterday and managed to fit in 4 episodes and only stopped as I was back at work today. I'm really enjoying it so far and it has a really interesting premise, some of the children in it are really good so far too and Winona Ryder is superb so far.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
finally finished it today. it was REALLY dope. i was a little let down by the ending, but i also think that's the point. overall, it was a great series, and one of the best shows i've seen in a while

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm only 15 minutes into the second episode PLEASE NO SPOILERS.
Really enjoying it thus far. Will possibly maybe leave a better review on it when I've seen the whole series, though, but it's got me hooked so far.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Enjoyed the whole series and its the 1st show in a while that I've binge watched as I just had to see the next episode. It's pretty much nailed on for a second season and I'm already looking forward to it, so many ways they could take it.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Enjoyed the whole series and its the 1st show in a while that I've binge watched as I just had to see the next episode. It's pretty much nailed on for a second season and I'm already looking forward to it, so many ways they could take it.
Definitely. I read an interview with the creators, and they said there's so much they hope to explore in the future. For example, they wrote over thirty pages of basically lore concerning the Upside Down. What we saw was apparently just the tip of the ice berg.

Not to mention there are some unanswered questions.

Top Bottom