• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero's Sparda power

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Will Nero's Devil Bringer evolve throughout the next game? And instead of wielding Yamato (if Vergil takes it back), what if Nero takes up a rapier as his weapon? Or a different blade?

How will the Devil Bringer evolve to give Nero full Devil Trigger?

HeroOfTime

I don't know the future. So I have no idea. And a "next game" might not even happen.

And if Nero were to lose Yamato, he can just go back to using Red Queen.
Yeah but he kinda needs the Yamato for his devil trigger as things are i mean him getting a new devil arm might unlock his devil trigger but we don't really know because he only had one in his game

berto

I Saw the Devil
Well, for starters in won’t just be bringing enemies to him, it’ll take you to them. Since it’s already an improved mechanic in DmC it’d make no sense to go backwards.

Veloran

Well, for starters in won’t just be bringing enemies to him, it’ll take you to them. Since it’s already an improved mechanic in DmC it’d make no sense to go backwards.
Doesn't it already do that for certain situations in 4?

Gray Knight

I'd like it if he gained different devil arms.
DMC3 and DMC1 Dante and Vergil had their Devil Triggers heavily influenced by the Devil Arm they used while triggering.
So seeing how Nero would evolve as he absorbed more Devil Arms into his Bringer would be interesting.

Part of me kind of wishes both his arms were Bringers though.

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
I'd like it if he gained different devil arms.
DMC3 and DMC1 Dante and Vergil had their Devil Triggers heavily influenced by the Devil Arm they used while triggering.
So seeing how Nero would evolve as he absorbed more Devil Arms into his Bringer would be interesting.

Part of me kind of wishes both his arms were Bringers though.
Nah, if both were devil bringers he wouldnt be able to have his slick accessories on his left hand

Dio Brando

nero just dosnt feel right in the world of dmc but it would be cool if he got a axe or another singe handed weapon

Top Bottom