• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero's DT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niruz

Well, Yamato isn't the Devil Arm Sparda used the most. I mean look at Dante, all these devil arms and he still uses Rebellion. My point is that Yamato was given to Vergil and has a deeper connection to him rather than Sparda. Also I've never really gotten the reason for Sparda returning since he saved the world, fell in love with a human and had two kids with her. Whilst Vergil was defeated after failing to achieve Spardas power, then defeaten again and enslaved by Mundus. So I'd say that Vergils soul is probably restless and tries to finish what he started and thus he tries to come back.

Jackpot516

Nero's arm has some sort of connection to the sword we know that, maybe because of Sparda's blood his arm has a connection to the sword, but he might have a full DT if he had his own personalized devil arm? hhmmm i wonder....?

Sparda™

If you have seen DMC4 cut scenes, Agnus uses the Yamato to unlock the gates in Fortuna. Now, I think that the legend of Sparda being the feudal lord of the city is true, and that he probably used the Yamato to seal those gates, in absence of the Force Edge, and the Rebellion was probably a more broadsword type( It's a zweihander, or two-handed sword ).

Sparda has used the Rebellion as its moves are almost identical to the Force Edge, and therefore used the Yamato to seal the gates.

Agnus may have retrieved this information and found the Yamato.

-------

Nero's arm has probably spawned in some astrological or prophetical order, as he wasn't born with that arm. That's why I'm saying that Nero is Sparda, and the attraction Nero feels towards the Yamato is not just coincidence.

Jackpot516

I still think Nero is Vergil's son it would explain the Yamato connection the Sparda blood, everything except that arm.....

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
I'll restated what I've said elsewhere.

Nero is too old to be Vergil's son, unless you honestly believe that a ten year old Vergil slept with some woman and got her pregnant. Also, everyone has been taking Nero's words of "I heard a voice" to be literal. IN all likelihood, he's saying that as a metaphor for the hunger he felt when it first woke up. As far as we've seen, the DB devours Devil Arms, and it does not control him

Sparda™

Dante Redgrave;78827 said:
I'll restated what I've said elsewhere.

Nero is too old to be Vergil's son, unless you honestly believe that a ten year old Vergil slept with some woman and got her pregnant. Also, everyone has been taking Nero's words of "I heard a voice" to be literal. IN all likelihood, he's saying that as a metaphor for the hunger he felt when it first woke up. As far as we've seen, the DB devours Devil Arms, and it does not control him

Also, we do know that Dante's and Vergil's DT souls are embedded to their respective swords.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
If he's Sparda then he is a master in using every Sparda weapon. However even when he was so close to the Sparda sword, it did not resonate with his hand/or him at all. Nothing similar to what happened when he was near Yamato and unleashed his powers.

That's why I find it unlikely than Nero is Sparda. In my opinion it's also kinda lame, the whole reincarnation thingy. But that's just me.

Sparda™

Tony_Redgrave;79855 said:
If he's Sparda then he is a master in using every Sparda weapon. However even when he was so close to the Sparda sword, it did not resonate with his hand/or him at all. Nothing similar to what happened when he was near Yamato and unleashed his powers.

That's why I find it unlikely than Nero is Sparda. In my opinion it's also kinda lame, the whole reincarnation thingy. But that's just me.

Maybe. Maybe not. Everything is open for fan speculation..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom