• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero's Demon Arm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobfigurz

Im not to sure on this, since I cant hear it properly, but if Kyrie infact does say this to Nero, then maybe he has Demon ties.

From what I can make out, this is what she says:

'What did I tell you before, (even) though you're you, its you I want to be with. I dont know anyone else (whose) as Human as you are'

Is that just her using his arm as reference to tell him he's more human than most or because there is something demonic about me, like demon blood in his veins?

Oh and if anyone can correct me on what I heard from the trailer, go for it, I'd appreciate some clarification.

Thats my Theory at least

hunter

*~ lil lady ~*;11424 said:
like Dante didn't have his DT until mission 8 on DMC 3 right? What if Nero is onli part devil and he cannot turn into a full demon?

dante is only part devil to yah know, well half devil

*~ lil lady ~*;11446 said:
:lol: u NERO HATER!!! well I hope he dies a very painful death nobody replaces Dante as lead character :very mad:

maybe he was chosen by the arm or something becauce dante went evil or some **** like that

it would make a big differens because virgil is nelo angelo remember

maverick7

yeah, but vergil was turned into nelo angelo by force. i really doubt that dante turned evil right away. maybe the cult had other intentions and the teachings of sparda is just to cover the true nature. dante probably found out and decided to destroy the cult and nero tries to stop him since he believed in the teachings of sparda.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Yeah, and remember that Dante is evil only for cultist. If we knew his true motivation, we could say for sure

maverick7

yeah, maybe. i think nero's arm is more than just throwing enemies around using telekenisis. probably as the game progresses, nero will be able to change into a demon form. maybe the power of the demon arm right now has not awaken yet like dante's devil trigger has not awaken yet in DMC3 until mission 7 and 8.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Yeah, maybe I'm wrong, but I heard like someone in trailer said "Power....Give me more power...."
Hand's inner voice?

D

Deleted member 209

maverick7;11651 said:
i am starting to wonder if Nero is connected to Vergil somehow. i came up with two possibilities: (1) nero may be vergil's reincarnation or (2) nero is just a part of vergil like in final fantasy 7: advent children which Kadaj is part of Sephiroth. these two theories is all i am guessing because i heard that vergil might make a come back in dmc4.

I kno that this is wrong but what if he is part of Sparda? not a desendant but a remnant like Kadaj and Sephiroth (Nero I mean)

Dark Elf

Dagger user
He is, but he's not alone, there is the whole order of these fanatics, so no wonder why Dante kills them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom