• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero's Demon Arm

Status
Not open for further replies.

maverick7

i know that the arm that nero possesses has some significance to his power. i think there's more to nero's arm than just telekenesis. what do u guys think?

D

Deleted member 209

like Dante didn't have his DT until mission 8 on DMC 3 right? What if Nero is onli part devil and he cannot turn into a full demon?

D

Deleted member 209

so y do u think that he can do wot he can?

If its not a form of DT it might b mutation he underwent if he stole Dante's amulet.

D

Deleted member 209

:lol: u NERO HATER!!! well I hope he dies a very painful death nobody replaces Dante as lead character :very mad:

D

Deleted member 209

:lol: ot jus doesn't happen, wot difference would it make to the game if Vergil was lead character?

aoshi

I really doubt if nero's arm is goin to be a part of the story.As weapons in devil may cry are not of much significance in story unless they are a resource for somethin.But until now only sparda sword has been the power.
I am jus guessin it is jus for gameplay and had nothin to do with vergil or anyone.again i am jus guessin.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Many words about nothing. Nero's arm is just arm, and I don't care if it is connected to the storyline

Dark Elf

Dagger user
I jus wanna now how the hell he got it and what role Vergil'll play. The other things I already know

D

Deleted member 209

maybe DMC2 was a canonical ending and Vergil died as Nelo Angelo

aoshi

actually the only character other than dante that has survived in the series in vergil or nelo angelo.In dmc4 we could expect some trace or glimpse of vergil but nero bein vergil is very slim as it would destroy the character nero and will make him a nothin.I think capcom is givin us a new character that we would like as they did with vergil.

maverick7

i am starting to wonder if Nero is connected to Vergil somehow. i came up with two possibilities: (1) nero may be vergil's reincarnation or (2) nero is just a part of vergil like in final fantasy 7: advent children which Kadaj is part of Sephiroth. these two theories is all i am guessing because i heard that vergil might make a come back in dmc4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom