• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Neros blood of Sparda

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
AzureNight13;85042 said:
If you played the game, Nero was refered to as either "Kid" or "Boy" by a few people in the game.

Of course i've played the game, just because they call him that doesn't mean he's a child, it's simply showing an elder talking to a younger person. Berial could have called Dante boy or kid if he wanted.

It's so obvious that Nero is a teen...

Prohaps it could be...

Nero is old as much as Dante was back in DMC3. Kobayashi has stated that the timeline between DMC3 and DMC4 is 10 years. Nero is a teenager in DMC4, rebellious and impatient.

But you made it seem like it was confirmed by Capcom themselves. There are plenty of people in their 20s that act and look like teens, I know I will be. It's really all in opinion untill Capcom says otherwise. The twins act like children in part 3 because they're mentally retarded, everyone has their own level of maturity so we really can't base it off of that.

As for Capcom replacing Dante, well, it does not take a "True fan" to beleive that Dante will stay the main character, because the fans have no control over that in a way. If Capcom feels that Nero will bring them more money, they will most certainly replace Dante. Im not saying it's definately going to happen im saying it IS a possibility. I've seen Capcom do things like that before, leaving some fans dissapointed and others happy. All we can do is hope and support Dante.

Sparda™

^ I said what a true fan feels, nothing more or less. Don't get me wrong. I just confirmed what Capcom has confirmed, the 10 year timeline.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
We, I you really realize that we want both Dante and Nero
like they are cooperating in the whole game. Like you play one of them and a friend or computer playes the other.

Top Bottom