• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero's back-story

Awakewithoutslience

Teletubby Killer
*Panting as you hear running*

Nero: Look i dont know who you guys are so just leave me alone! *As he tries to escape they grab him and pin him up against the wall*

Theft: Look kid all we want is that fancy necklace and we will leave you alone.

Nero: Hey! Give it back i need it... I dont feel right without it..

*as Nero falls to his knees clutching his hand, he feels this weird force goes through his system, as the thieves walk away Nero feels the force and stands up.. Not knowing that devil trigger has been activated*

Nero: Hey.... you! Yeah come back here and face me.. I could do with building up my strength...

Theft: Oh ****! What are you? I mean i never seen anything like it...

Nero: I dont know... *As he falls to the ground clutching himself, the thieves make a move for it and decide to get out of there. As the power goes through Nero he gets up and thinks it best for him to go off for a bit to seek help*

*Few months later*

Nero: Well guys im back.. i know i have been gone for a few months but i had to take care of "personal things"

Credo: Ah! Nero your back! Its good to see you, and how did that mission go? Went to plan?

Kyrie: Nero! Your back! Where were you?

Nero: It doesn't matter...

Credo: Can i grab a word with you in my office... in private?

Kyrie: When you done come talk to me?

Nero: Sure thing!

*Credo and Nero are in his office for a little while and they are discussing something big there are documents on his desk... They finished discussing and Nero leaves..

Nero: Kyrie, you wanted a word?

Kyrie: Yeah i did Nero.. Whats the big project now?

*Nero and Kyrie are standing there for a little while and then they hug and just before they go they catch a glimpse of each-other*

*Few years later*

Nero: This power is becoming too strong for me to handle.. i dont know whats happening i need to get away for a bit so i know whats truly happening i need to get away from the order... from kyrie.. and from myself until i can control myself again.. *As Nero puts his hoods up he turns around and looks at his home for the last time, and then the turns around and walks off*
*Few Years Later*
Nero comes back as we see him he has changed, and that he has found his true self and he can control the devil trigger.

Top Bottom