• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero

Arwen

Lost Soul
OK what does everyone think of Nero?

Anyone notice that his eyes are a little like an anime girls are like? No offence to any Nero fans.

Arwen

Lost Soul
Nero is he only character who isn't a son of Spader who I thought has a lot of potential. I just hope he's isn't doomed to be a bit of whiner by Capcom. That would really kill the character.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well from an interview the one who plays Nero admitted that he said Kyrie a lot and quite desperately:p So I suppose something will happen between the two who would make him a bit less cool.
Otherwise I like this new character. I'm looking forward to using him^_^

Zato-OW

King
I think Nero is Just a Replacement for Younger Dante, But i like him.
Dante_Vergil_1.jpg

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Nero will never be able to replace the twins no matter how young or old. But I still like him, he looks cool.

Arwen

Lost Soul
They might be testing to see what would happen if Dante was replaced by someone else. Most game companies do that to see if when they eventually kill of the original character if the newbie would be suitable to take there place instead. Means they can continue with the series for as long a they want instead of doing what Kojima did and end the series completly because they killed of the original character.Although it wouldn't be the same without Dante I think that Nero would make a a good demon hunter if his character is done right.

Mobfigurz

I hope they dont remove Dante, even though I do like Nero, his gameplay at least, I wouldnt like to play DMC without Dante.

Arwen

Lost Soul
I think they should do what Kojima did and end the series when they come to the conclusion that Dante is going to come to an end which unfortunatly may not be that far down the line. It just wouldn't be DMC with out him really.

morrigan

I think Nero is not bad but I prefer Dante. I guess I'll choose "devil-boy" (wherever it possible to make a choice) to go through the game. He's the best.
But I don't know Nero. I wasn't impressed by him for now. May be he'll be an interesting character.

Mobfigurz

When I first heard of and saw Nero, I disliked him, I still dont like him as a Character, but I do like his moves and fighting style, seems to be quick and I love his Aerial Assults.

But for me, Dante will always be the Greatest!

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Dante can not be replace, they just can't take away Dante! Too many series make the mistake of taking the main character/s and putting in some newbie that is not nearly as cool. And im not just talking about games, im talking about any kind of series, on tv, movies, ect.

Especially if they say he's too old, you know how retarded that sounds? (To me anyway) The mighty sons of Sparda dying of old age....tell me that doesn't sound right. Atleast let him live to be like 1,000 before he starts getting wrinkles and stuff agh! >_>

Zato-OW

King
Now that i really think about it, Nero is just like Dmc3 dante but with Dmc3 Vergil Vocab lol they mixed vergil and dante to make a funny yet serious character.He says every thing Vergil says from dmc3 but with Dmc3 dante's attitude nice fusion.
Dante_Vergil_1.jpg

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Yeah, but DMC is about the sons of Sparda. His legend and his legacy being continued through his sons, if they took both his sons away, that would kill the whole series.

Mobfigurz

How can that be, child of Eva?

So your saying Eva was a Hussy, not only did she have Children with Sparda, she had Children with another man?

I dont think Capcom would make Eva out to be such a woman, so Im sayin 'Impossible', how dare you call Dante's Mother a whore, ha ha. ^_^

Arwen

Lost Soul
I don't think Nero is Dante's half brother. It just seems to be something Capcom wouldn't do. I still think a part of a demon's life stream got mingled with Nero's. Doesn't have to be Vergil's it can be Mundus or any other demon.

Top Bottom